• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zamus is TRASH(vs samus)= 3 days to prove me wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I main both ZSS and Samus. I can see where you're coming from saying that ZSS has a bad chance against a Samus user, but shes certainly not trash. My ZSS has plowed through many good Samus mainers that have claimed the same exact thing. ZSS has the potential to be better than Samus though, in my opinion. :/

Oh, and by all means, I will take you up on that challenge, if you wish.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Xyro can just play Roy_R at the tourney this weekend. He also has a match vs Wotts and Ozz3000.

Why are people getting all twisted out of shape when he comes through? Even if he was serious, it's only a game. Calm the **** down.

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Ever play Azen on WiFi? It doesn't matter how much lag there is. You'll never win. Lag isn't even THAT harmful if you play with your brain rather than with your reflexes.
NO, and azen prolly serve me up in real life as well. The best player i've played in person at them moment is Bum. New York for best smash state! :laugh:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
your added. i host. if the lag is too bad. drop out and the fight wont count.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ok guys. im on now. sorry ive been gone. had a tourney last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom