• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube Videos, Flash, etc...

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZQ67EtU31E

Ok, so we were bored last night and decided to go on this dark road that is about 10 miles long with NO cell phone service, no street lights, and no houses. It's actually darker than the video. The guy talking REALLY high and loudly is named Rino. The guy with a high voice that says we are going to hit any homeless people is Clayton. The guy saying Beastmode in the front seat is Mason and I am driving. My rant couldn't have been timed better if we tried. We were driving on this road because it's pretty dark in history (they lynched black people there on this tree hanging over the road and a serial killer dumped a body there), and we figured why not. As I go into my rant about nothing happening a giant blue Heron is in the road and flies out. I shout because I think it's going to slam into my windshield and slam the breaks. Clayton and Rino flip out because they are little girls about stuff like this, and Mason flips out just because everyone else is. Next video, we are going to just film in the woods and ****. Hopefully better lighting.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkhx7mkMXa8

11 year old chatting with older friends on a Vent server for WoW. Kid is getting verbally pwned over and over. Funniest thing I've heard on Youtube in a long time. It's almost an hour long so just let it sit in the backgroung while you do whatever else you do. Mature audiances only due to various factors in convo.

GunMaster001

Smash Cadet
wat do u mean by appropriate?

like cussing? cause i have the funniest video ever! but it has a lot of cussing in it! its uncle same, ill post the link, but first i need to know if its language u dont want.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord

MisterDrBob

Smash Apprentice
So, my laptop has a built in webcam, but when I try to make a video, I can't save it, which means that I can't email it to myself so I can upload it to YouTube. Can anybody help me?

Sonic on the Rocks

Smash Lord
Top Bottom