• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YOUR Victory poses!

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
I continue the conversation I was having during the match.

We tend to talk while playing (of course, its not special)

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I have three victory poses, one per each of my mains:

Bowser - Jump up, drop controller and imitate his slashing
Donkey Kong - Jump up, drop controller, and say random DKC Cartoon Quote (e.g. Banana Slamma, I Did It, Little Buddeh!)
Dedede - Jump up, drop controller, and do the Big Gay Dance, nuff said

Skink

Smash Apprentice
I usually just say "Ha ha! Monkey always wins!"

"but you lost the last game!"

"did not. liar. DK is always the real winner"

LieutenantSerg

Smash Lord
I have three victory poses, one per each of my mains:

Bowser - Jump up, drop controller and imitate his slashing
Donkey Kong - Jump up, drop controller, and say random DKC Cartoon Quote (e.g. Banana Slamma, I Did It, Little Buddeh!)
Dedede - Jump up, drop controller, and do the Big Gay Dance, nuff said
Lol i like how they all involve jumping up hahah

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
LOL I can't resist singing along to Dedede's final smash

Also Donkey Kong quotes...that's like saying "I JUST SAVED YOU FROM GANNON(sic)" in a cheesy CDi link voice. Only not as funny.

LSDX

Wah!
Pose #1). Pulls out and Snapple and proceeds to drink it.

Pose #2). Cross arms and turn away from the screen; *Hmph*

Pose #3). *Repeat Pose #1*

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Heh, don't usually pose all the time it just kinda happens really. I just raise my hand up and bring down as a victory sign. Eh, only when I barely win a fight though.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I go home and beat my wife.

Oh, wait, you meant after I win.

...I go home and beat my wife.

This post wins SWF.

When I win, my victory pose is usually just an arm **** if I manage to win a close match. Other than that, its just me sitting there thinking about what I screwed up and how to improve myself.

metaphysicist

Smash Cadet
This topic inspires me to start doing a Phelps style double arm pump after my victories. But really, usually just a "good game" and a handshake if they go for that.

Frown

poekmon
First, I press my hidden remote control that shuts off the lights. Then, a little chimp hidden under my chair starts a drum roll, and Pat Cashman (the announcer in Brawl) who I have hired, says "THE WINNER IS..." and the fireworks go off, and spell my name among the stars.

Then, I proceed by pulling up a courtain that nobody had noticed before where real life Pokémon dance a specifically practiced dance depending on how long the match was (i.e. there's the 3:06 dance or the 4:56 dance etc.), and the order of the Pokémon goes: Grimer-Grimer-Squirtle-Grimer-Squirtle-Squirtle-Squirtle-Squirtle-Grimer-Grimer.

And finally, the character I played as jumps out of the TV screen and put three bowling balls on his/her head, and on top of them, there's a harp-playing wasp who sings and dances to "Jakety Sax", from the Benny Hill series.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
First, I press my hidden remote control that suts off the lights. Then, a little chimp hidden under my chair starts a drum roll, and Pat Cashman (the announcer in Brawl) who I have hired, says "THE WINNER IS..." and the fireworks go off, and spell my name among the stars.

Then, I proceed by pulling up a courtain that nobody had noticed before where real life Pokémon dance a specifically practiced dance depending on how long the match was (i.e. there's the 3:06 dance or the 4:56 dance etc.), and the order of the Pokémon goes: Grimer-Grimer-Squirtle-Grimer-Squirtle-Squirtle-Squirtle-Squirtle-Grimer-Grimer.

And finally, the character I played as jumps out of the TV screen and put three bowling balls on his/her head, and on top of them, there's a harp-playing wasp sings and dances to "Jakety Sax", from the Benny Hill series.
You won the thread, the forum, the site, the internet, and the world all in one fell swoop. I would like to present you with this:

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman

DonQuixote

Smash Apprentice
i stand up and say WAPOW like george lopez. my friend hates george lopez so much so it gets on his nerves. its hilarious. also props to the guy who stares.... im gonna try that soon.

Top Bottom