• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YOUR Victory poses!

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
These arn't victory poses in the game. They're victory poses you do when you win a match! Since my name is Roymyboy, and I main Sonic, I mimic Roy's taunt from melee, screaming "YOUR TOO SLOOOOW!" the same way Roy screams. That, or I do the Carlton dance from Fresh Prince of Bel-air. Carlton Banks 4 SSB4!

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
You see, I'm what they call mature, so I don't jump around screaming and making weird movements when I win a match, friendly or tournament.

Unless you call a handshake and a "good game" a 'victory pose.'

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
You see, I'm what they call mature, so I don't jump around screaming and making weird movements when I win a match, friendly or tournament.

Unless you call a handshake and a "good game" a 'victory pose.'
Well, I'm the exact opposite, I will admit.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
After I win, I press start twice and wait for the next match.

Alterhalo

Smash Journeyman
^ Actually it does my friend gets really crepped out and doesn't wanna play anymore
I just started at this guy after I won the match in a tourney and he was like good game nd i just kept staring and he was like "OKAY WTF MAN WTF JUST SHAKE MY HAND" I started laughing

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
yur so cool, man, y cant I be cool like yu, ya men yu cool, I mean srsly soooooo cool, cool with a k homes, thats how cool, man, I wish I could be cool, yur cool
He,he, I see that you indeed have "gangstavitus" as you're sig mentions. :)

anyway after a win I sit around like it was nothing, though if it was up against a n00bish scrub who mentions stuff like "I will OWN you" then I will rub it back in their face.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I kinda grab the Wii, slam it down onto the ground and kick the TV in. Then I proceed to say "Good game." and shake the persons hand.

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
Lol guys, calm down. There's nothing wrong with eccentricity. We see these kinds of people and we laugh while saying "lolwtfbbq?" and move on. These people might not be the BEST people at smash, but at least they're having fun, and that's what smashing is all about, eh?

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Lol guys, calm down. There's nothing wrong with eccentricity. We see these kinds of people and we laugh while saying "lolwtfbbq?" and move on. These people might not be the BEST people at smash, but at least they're having fun, and that's what smashing is all about, eh?
That's very true. Having fun is what's important. Still, as a "professional" Smasher, I certianly wouldn't act that way at all. A handshake and a 'good game' after a win is good for me. Heck I'll even compliment my opponents for good things they did during the match.

And lol @ the guy who stares at people. That would really really scary. I just imagined you doing that to the guy, and I lol'd hard.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I go home and beat my wife.

Oh, wait, you meant after I win.

...I go home and beat my wife.

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
i look at my opponent until he look at me
and i look into his eyes until he looks into my eyes
and i say show me your moves

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
I look at my opponent and yell "PRESS THE START BUTTON!" That is my victory pose because they never press start. It's really obnoxious.
Yeah, my friend does that. Right after the match he thinks I forgot everything that happened in the last five minutes, so he likes to tell me everything that happened in the match. :mad:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Normally: Hand shake, "good game", etc.
If I want to rub it in someone's face: Melee Peach's "Oh, did I win?" - pose and voice pitch.
If I surprisingly won with a character I can't play with: "Yay!"~

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Normally: Hand shake, "good game", etc.
If I want to rub it in someone's face: Melee Peach's "Oh, did I win?" - pose and voice pitch.
If I surprisingly won with a character I can't play with: "Yay!"~
Haha, I could see someone punching you out after the peach pose lol. That could get on someone's nerves! =P

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I was only kidding with my last post.
I usually go :O if I win lol.
If I'm messing around I tend to rub it in though :bee:

Top Bottom