• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

your stage and your main?

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Jiggz - Delfino Plaza
Ganny - Lylat Cruise
Wario - Smashville
MK - Pictochat
King Koopa - Frigate Orpheon
DK - Brinstar
D3 - Delfino Plaze
G&W - Battlefield

K-Pat

Smash Rookie
Hm, Peach basically works well in most stages, but I think Battlefield, Pictochat, and especially Hanenbow are super great for her. I seem to always win in Hanenbow... c:

Duskshadow

Smash Apprentice
Marth: Battlefield
Falco: Smashville, and Jungle Japes
Pit: Final Destination

0^2

Smash Cadet
Kirby on Rainbow Cruise has been my popular choice as of now. I beat a good Sonic there.

I'm working on Delfino Plaza, because that's one of his best as well. I've done multiple u-tilts on certain characters in Luigi's Mansion, knocking them up continuously to the ceiling.

jo3bro

Smash Rookie
I honestly don't think pikas been mentioned yet, tho im not too sure, any way, pikachu and FD is a pretty good combo.

Jochnick

Smash Rookie
Captain Falcon + Smashville = WIN!

Easily Captain Falcon on Smashville! I don't know if many is aware of it, but Falcon can actually jump UNDER the stage and reach the other side! It's AWESOME! It can be used to avoid certain Finan Smashes or Iems, or simpy to style with the manliest character during a Wi-Fi game!

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Mario: Any stage

Luigi: Any stage thats flat

Sonic: Final Destination

Ike:Shadow moses

Lucas: Bridge of eldin and I don't now why

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
:lucario: - Yoshi's Island, Jungle Japes, Luigi's Mansion
:pikachu2: - Halberd, Delfino Plaza, Pokémon Stadium 1
:dedede: - Final Destination, Delfino Plaza, Castle Seige
:diddy: - Final Destination, Smashville, Battlefield

mobilisq

Smash Ace
ness is my best and i love brinstar; also do good with him on delphino. i do ok with pit most often on yoshis island (brawl) and smashville. yoshi is good also on brinstar, as well as smashville and final destination. et tu

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
Kirby is my main. My favorite stages are defnitly smashville and yoshi's island. They're just the right size to keep the battles close range but have enough leeway to DI with Kirby's light weight. They also provide assistince to Kirby's floatyness. :) I don't really like Battlefield with Kirby because he can;t abuse the platforms as well as some other chacters can.

I really enjoy Battlefield when playing Marth though...it's his best stage afterall. ;)

Then Final Destination I prefer when playing Link...just because it's so big, adds survival to his heavyweight and gives camping room.

Top Bottom