• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

your stage and your main?

Kirby: Halberd (I will NEVER change that one...)
Luigi: Pirate Ship (When I used to use Final Smashes, the lower mast was the PERFECT place to set it off...since then, I've loved that stage for Weegee, even without FS.)
Lucario: Spear Pillar (There was NO ESCAPE when I used Aura Storm; again, back when I used FS.)
Yoshi: Any neutral/counterpick stage, really...

Notice, all of the stages I named have music I LOVE...

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
:kirby2: Japes, Rainbow Cruise, Delfino Plaza
:marth: Battlefield, Smashville, Delfino Plaza
:samus2: Norfair, Final Destination, Green Greens(if it isn't banned), Delfino Plaza
:lucario: Smashville, Delfino Plaza

I really like Delfino Plaza :)

Duskshadow

Smash Apprentice
Marth: Battlefield
Ike: Smashville
Pit: Final Destination
Falco: Delfino Plaza

Kuhn

Smash Cadet
Lucario-Frigate Orpheon
Donkey Kong-Jungle Japes
Mr. Game & Watch-Smashville

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
:kirby: Yoshi's Island
:luigi: Undetermined
:sonic: Final Destination
:lucas: Temple, New Pork City, Smashville

Anybody who knows me know that I love using lucas in the gauntlet :chuckle: And luigi... well because I just started seconding him so I havent had much experience in using him. Sonic because he has a lot of running space in FD

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
As Pikachu, I love stages like Halberd/Delfino plaza, because U-air from underneath the main platform is too good. Final Destination is always awesome though. Basically, I like stages which give me good mobility...

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Peach>Battlefield. Her Dair covers both platform and ground areas, depending on character height, and Turnips ruin fallthroughs on platforms. Her tilts **** there.

Jigglypuff.... either japes or rainbow cruise for obvious air advantage

BIG~D

Smash Cadet
ROB-i like to go on battlefield so i can use his up smash through the platforms, people would usually say "oh go to FD its better for camping" but when they get close i want the platforms to help and frigate aswell its a small good stage for camping

meta knight- rainbow cruise and the pokemon stadiums. need i say more

Mr.Brawl

Smash Rookie
Diddy - FD/smashville/any definitely flat stage with fewer than 3 platforms to get in the way of bananna's
DDD - Lylat Cruise
Wario - Norfair
Lucas - Pirate Ship

Top Bottom