• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Knowing what I've heard of how the 2005 movie turned out, very sorry and anxious for Doom fans - if this turns out good though, it will be good

HWYR if Odie ended up being Brawl Meta Knight-level OP in NASB 2's v1.0?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I'd laugh, and ask how a dog ended up breaking the game

HWYR if Pound Puppies TV series got rebooted?

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Good for those fans, but I never watched it.

HWYR if a live action Hey Arnold movie was announced?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Weird choice for a live action adaptation because half the fun of the show is how weird the characters look.

HWYR if Nintendo and Sony announce Super Smash Bros x PlayStation All-Stars?
Not upset nor complaing, but Hmm, that sounds unpredictable!

Now that you've mentioned it:

HWYR if there was a "Fanon All-Star Battle" platform fighter game. It would have a roster filled with, but with OCs/Fancharacters. Among the like of Whitty (Friday Night Funkin' Mods), Meggy (SMG4), and various Sonic OCs.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Cool.

HWYR if the Super Mario Bros movie included the theme "Eddie Let Me Go Back To My Home" from the DKC Cartoon?

FazDude

Smash Master
Amazed that they even worked it in given how we have seen nothing so far where it'd fit.

HWYR if the Dancing Banana got into Smash, using Shovelware's Brain Game as a basis for his inclusion?

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Hooray, Nintendo still acknowledges Miis!

HWYR if the Koopalings' names were changed to their names in the SMB3/SMW cartoons in Smash 6? (ex. Larry becomes Cheatsy, Wendy becomes Kootie Pie, Ludwig becomes Kooky, etc.)

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Hooray, Nintendo still acknowledges Miis!

HWYR if the Koopalings' names were changed to their names in the SMB3/SMW cartoons in Smash 6? (ex. Larry becomes Cheatsy, Wendy becomes Kootie Pie, Ludwig becomes Kooky, etc.)
Sounds unexpected and bizarre!

HWYR if in a Sonic.EXE (That OC NetNavi I've aforementioned) JRPG game with Battle Network-style gameplay, NetNavis of two obscure Sega characters Axel.EXE and Bayonetta.EXE made appearances as optional boss fights? And they also had Navi chips and Sonic.EXE could also perform Double Soul with them, which would be Axel Soul and Bayonetta Soul?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sounds unexpected and bizarre!

HWYR if in a Sonic.EXE (That OC NetNavi I've aforementioned) JRPG game with Battle Network-style gameplay, NetNavis of two obscure Sega characters Axel.EXE and Bayonetta.EXE made appearances as optional boss fights? And they also had Navi chips and Sonic.EXE could also perform Double Soul with them, which would be Axel Soul and Bayonetta Soul?
I’d be like… at least Sonic has an RPG that’s not Dark Brotherhood.

HWYR if they announced a new Mario game with gameplay like 3D world, but it also was just like jam packed with fan service and references to every aspect of Mario’s past games, including things like the RPGs, sports games, Kart, and the sidekick spin-offs (DKC, Wario Land, Luigi’s Mansion, etc.)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, wouldn't this game became bloated for some reason? I don't hate this idea at all, but I'm worrying about the amount of content in the game.

HWYR if Sinner & Accessory (Freedom Wars) was playable in PSABR 2?
Considering I’ve done an excessive amount of research into characters people want for a second PSASBR and just nostalgic PlayStation franchises in general, on top of my own opinions and tastes, and I’ve never even heard of this character or game before… I’d probably react like the people who call Terry “Hat Ken” because they have no clue who he is.

HWYR if instead of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games: Paris 2024, it was Mario and Sonic AND CRASH at the Olympic Games: Paris 2024.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Considering I’ve done an excessive amount of research into characters people want for a second PSASBR and just nostalgic PlayStation franchises in general, on top of my own opinions and tastes, and I’ve never even heard of this character or game before… I’d probably react like the people who call Terry “Hat Ken” because they have no clue who he is.

HWYR if instead of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games: Paris 2024, it was Mario and Sonic AND CRASH at the Olympic Games: Paris 2024.
That would be surprising, but great.

HWYR if in Mortal Kombat 12, Liu Kang returned to being the only kombatant without any fatalities, just like how he did in the first Mortal Kombat Game back in 1992. I know that the majority of Fatalities were solely non-canon, despite being what this fighting game series is notorious for. Back when the Mortal Kombat series first came out in the 90s, Gameplay and Story Segregation and what is and isn't canon in the series wasn't officially established yet, and viewers may have just believed that more or less every single character was villainous, similar to Grand Theft Auto.

Last edited:
If it's Link or Sonic, then great.
(I would love both a single Nintendo guest or non-Nintendo guest)

HWYR if Nintendo released a bait-and-switch trailer for Waluigi spin-off game for April fools, but it would turn out to be video of Waluigi doing the Gangnam Style dance while poorly made MIDI remix of SMB theme plays in the background of the video?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If it's Link or Sonic, then great.
(I would love both a single Nintendo guest or non-Nintendo guest)

HWYR if Nintendo released a bait-and-switch trailer for Waluigi spin-off game for April fools, but it would turn out to be video of Waluigi doing the Gangnam Style dance while poorly made MIDI remix of SMB theme plays in the background of the video?
Lame april fools day gag. Definitely nowhere near the tier of Sega actually releasing a joke game about Sonic being dead and the murder mystery surrounding it.

HWYR if for April Fools Day we got a short officially developed rom hack made by Nintendo replacing Wario's sprites with Waluigi's in one of the Wario Land games on NSO?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Better than Multiboards but I'd expect it to be another fighting game

HWYR if for April Fools Nintendo put out a dating SIM but the only characters available where Wario and Waluigi

D

Deleted member

Once again a bit random it'll be streetboards

HWYR if THQ Nordic did a remake \ port of the pipeworks Godzilla trilogy

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Once again a bit random it'll be streetboards

HWYR if THQ Nordic did a remake \ port of the pipeworks Godzilla trilogy
Never played them before but they look cool! I'll definitely pick this up and try it out!

HWYR if THQ Nordic announced a remake of the 4 Nicktoons Unite games developed by fans of the quartet where they just add a boatload of new content, levels, abilities, bosses, and playable characters to every game?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yo, that would be awesome.

HWYR if there was a pokemon based on german shepherd?
Only if it has a new companion sheep pokemon and they have a gimmick related to how they interact and they're in a region based on Germany and the evil team are a stand in for the Nazis!... ok maybe not that last bit....

HWYR if Arc System Works announced a Final Fantasy fighting game in their signature style?

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
You forgot to put your own HWYR after your response.

Anyway, HWYR if laugh tracks were now made illegal in TV shows?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Pretty stupid thing to make illegal. I get not liking them but it’s really not worth caring about to that degree.

HWYR if we got the original Xbox as a console on NSO?
Might look out of place at least.. ahem.

HWYR if Micah (Red Dead Redemption) was an assist trophy in Smash 6. In contrast to Viewtiful Joe, who is an obscure love exalted, Micah is notorious hate sink. So it would make sense.

Top Bottom