• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Hopefully they can reduce the amount of obvious trolls and other annoying beings.

How would you react to the removal of all newcomers? This game would just be all veterans.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
If it happened without me having any knowledge of the newcomers we would've got, I'd be fine, but if it happened after the newcomers were already announced, I think I'd cry.

How would you react to a trailer that begins with Geno's star form returning to his doll body, then being interrupted by Waluigi breaking the doll to smithereens, revealing him as the real newcomer?

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
How would you react to a trailer that begins with Geno's star form returning to his doll body, then being interrupted by Waluigi breaking the doll to smithereens, revealing him as the real newcomer?
WAH, WAH, WHAT?!

How would you react if Mircosoft bought Nintendo and Sony?

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I'd be indifferent mostly, but I'd wonder how that would affect gaming consoles

How would you react if Super Monkey Ball got a game on the Switch?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Cool, I think I'll try to test the demo !

Your reaction if DLCs are :

Goomba
Golden Rose Peach
A Waddle See
A Bokoblin
A Wii Balance Board

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
I'd be fine with that. better the final game than be followed up with a reboot that removes half the roster!

how would you react if the Fighters' Pass had the following characters?:

Dr. Eggman
Genesect
Duster
Spyro
Excitebiker
I’d honestly be totally satisfied.

Eggman is one of my most wanted characters by far.

Gene sect is a robotic version of one of my favorite Pokémon, Kabutops.

Duster I’m not really familiar with, but he is from mother right? If so, I love that series so I’d be all for it.

Spyro would be cool, although Crash absolutely deserves it far more

And excitebiker is my preferred retro pick, I even made a custom moveset for him a while ago!

Your reaction if Sakurai brought back the final remaining previous stages not in the game, but as a result had to cut stage morph?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'd be pretty ticked off. I like Pac-Maze, Poke Floats, Planet Zebes and Orbital Gate Assault, but I wouldn't want to sacrifice what is IMHO the coolest new feature in Smash Ultimate for them.

How would you react if they also released an Echo Fighter's Pass at a budget price containing Ms. Pac-Man (:ultpacman:), Paula (:ultness:), Funky Kong (:ultdk:), Classic Sonic (:ultsonic:) and Louie (:ultolimar:)?

Last edited:

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
I’d pretty stoked. Although, I would question why not have Ninten for a Ness echo and Metal Sonic as a Sonic Echo since they are more popular...

How would u react if Sakurai added a unique target smash for every character at the expense of a possible 2nd dlc season?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
I'd find it kinda neat, but a bit bummed it's not stage builder.

Your reaction to the Fighter Pass being Birdo, Linkle, Gardevoir, Bowsette, and Poison from Final Fight.

The same way I reacted to Waluigi: howling with laughter.

Your reaction if DLCs are :
Goomba
Golden Rose Peach
A Waddle See
A Bokoblin
A Wii Balance Board
>Golden Rose Peach
>Not Pink Gold Peach

Dededesgusting

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Your reaction if Smash Ultimate was the last game in the series period?
"see you, space cowboy"

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
I would be admittedly a little upset with that, the only one of those I remotely want would be Linkle, and that’s just to fulfill my everlasting desire of Zelda someday getting an actual proper newcomer after 17 years...

Anyway, how would u react if Sakurai was able to add trophies back into the game in full force better than ever, but had to completely stop all dlc development in order to do it (minus Piranha Plant)?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I would be admittedly a little upset with that, the only one of those I remotely want would be Linkle, and that’s just to fulfill my everlasting desire of Zelda someday getting an actual proper newcomer after 17 years...

Anyway, how would u react if Sakurai was able to add trophies back into the game in full force better than ever, but had to completely stop all dlc development in order to do it (minus Piranha Plant)?
A bit disappointed, but then I would remember that it would mean Verge can't find out anything anymore, so he'll clear off.

How would you react if Homecoming Hijinx got added as a stage, but almost all the songs are from DKC2 instead of TF?

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
The more spirits, the better.

How would you react if you won the WWE championship?

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
How can songs with these titles not be StarFox songs? And why are they in? What was Sakurai thinking? Why am I asking you all these questions?

How would you react if the first fighter on the DLC pass was Patrick Star?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
"OH MY GOD WHAT? YES! BUT WHY? BUT MOSTLY YES!" something along those lines.

how would you react if the Smash team went through the trouble of making a series symbol for every universe represented, whether they be an AT, song, spirit, or even just a cameo in Pac-Man's taunt?

Last edited:

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

How would you react if Waluigi was a boss in World Of Light?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Waluigi as Final Boss- "Damnit! I mean, this is still pretty funny, but damnit anyway!"
Waluigi as Normal Boss- The same reaction I had to Piranha Plant:

Your reaction to Smash 6, its story mode, and its stage builder all being released as separate games that cost $20-30 each to prevent the story mode from being leaked like SSE and WOL? Assume the Story Mode and Stage Builder are robust enough to justify the separate pricetag.

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Hell yeah (please add a Dr Lobe assist trophy. Or Rayman) !

Your reaction if the DLC are only Mario and Zelda characters ? (I'll be satisfied, as long as they are cool like Tingle or Kamek)

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Are any of them Linkle or Bowsette?

Your reaction when the DLC characters are Doomguy, Wurmple, Chef Boyardee, Orc Cop from Lindsey Ellis' Video Essays, and Squidward from Infinity War (with Voldemort from Infinity War as an echo fighter).

Mimic88

Smash Cadet
I'd main Chef Boyarde because everyone love's chef's.

Your reaction if you find out Chunky Kong is actually just grown up Baby Kong

All Hail Me

Sarge
searches up Baby Kong...
I can't believe they actually acknowledged the show, BANANA SLAMMA!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your reaction if they announced Wii remotes are compatible with the Switch.
I would be indifferent, have not touched a Wii remote in probably 10 years, I prefer the gamecube controller.

Your reaction if, on December 6th the Nintendo eshop servers crash

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
"Jokes on you *****es, I'm buying it physical"

Your reaction to 64, Melee, Brawl, and Smash 4 all getting HD ports to the Switch, except they added Wurmple to Brawl for some reason and King Dedede has his voice actor from the anime.

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
F**k yeah ! A Gen 3 Pokemon, all HD, time to test Melee and 64 (I hope it's cheap tho) !

Your reaction if the future DLC characters are :
- A Style Savvy character.
- Doshin the Giant.
- A Nintendog.
- Dr Lobe from Big Brain Academy.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Style Savvy would be earnestly hype. a cool, feminine style!
Doshin would just confuse me. I'm all for more heavyweights and obscure characters, and a heroic super heavyweight is something I've wanted for a while, but a character who's main gimmick is being a giant? how'd that work?
not too sure about Nintendog... as long as there's a good moveset I'm fine.
I'd prefer Kawashima over Lobe, but I'd still be satisfied

How would you react if they did a Fighter Ballot 2, but with pre-set character choices, all of which being characters who appear as ATs, Poke Balls, Stage Elements/Hazards or Final Smash Cameos, you can vote for 5 different characters and you're allowed to see each potential fighter's moveset before voting?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Bowser ? You're real ? OMG ... Hey stop eating our food you fatso ! Can I have an autograph ?

How would you react if you wake up one day, with your body turned into a gigantic insect ?

D

Deleted member

This cannot be real! I want my old body back!

How would you react if :ultbowser: forced you to sleep-over at his castle for a week?

D

Deleted member

Better in a castle than homeless, so i’ll take it.

How would you react if you woke up as a LEGO minifigure?

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I'd laugh a lot, but the novelty would quickly wear off.

how would you react if Knuckles was playable, with his moves involving him summoning the other members of the Chaotix?
I would be very excited because Knuckles is my most wanted Sonic newcomer.

How would you react if Dr. Eggman was a boss in Ultimate?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I wouldn't react differently from any other Smash announcement.

How would you react if "Metal Head" and "Eddie, Let Me Go Back To My Home" from the DKC cartoon were added as free DLC songs without warning?

Top Bottom