• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I'd think that's hilarious but I'd also be quite confused tbh

How would you react if Spyro the Dragon got into Smash as the next DLC Character?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
as long as it's not Twintelle, I'm happy.

how would you react if Muddy Mole (Mole Mania), Jill (Drill Dozer) and Kururin (Kuru Kuru Kururin) were all playable and not clones, but were revealed like this:

in the middle of a Direct, Sakurai mentions that three characters have been added that he felt were unfit for trailers due to a lack of popularity, so instead he just cuts to a 6 second long video of the 3 idling on Omega Battlefield - no buildup, no music, no fighting, no footage of the 3 characters in the direct after that, he doesn't even give the characters' names so you have to look on the official website to find out anything at all about them.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I wouldn't react differently from any other Smash announcement.

How would you react if "Metal Head" and "Eddie, Let Me Go Back To My Home" from the DKC cartoon were added as free DLC songs without warning?
I would be disappointed because I would whether have ''The Finest Hour'' ''One Of Us'' and ''Leo Luster'' songs as DLC instead.

How would you react if Bluster from the DKC cartoon and Escargoon from the Kirby cartoon were added as DLC fighters in the Season Pass?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
"Who the hell is blu--? oh hey, it's the snail guy from the kirby cartoon! I remember him! That's actually kind of cool tbh!"

Your reaction to discovering that Kingdom Hearts was actually a prequel to Joseph Conrad's novel Heart of Darkness the entire time.

How would you react if :ultbowser: forced you to sleep-over at his castle for a week?
okay fine but I demand to get a super crown for this. and not that cheapo canonical kind that only gives coins, either.

as long as it's not Twintelle, I'm happy.
The coldest of ARMS takes.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'd be indifferent

since it wasn't answered last time:
how would you react if Muddy Mole (Mole Mania), Jill (Drill Dozer) and Kururin (Kuru Kuru Kururin) were all playable and not clones, but were revealed like this:

in the middle of a Direct, Sakurai mentions that three characters have been added that he felt were unfit for trailers due to a lack of popularity, so instead he just cuts to a 6 second long video of the 3 idling on Omega Battlefield - no buildup, no music, no fighting, no footage of the 3 characters in the direct after that, he doesn't even give the characters' names so you have to look on the official website to find out anything at all about them.

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
I wanna trailer!

How would you react if you beat Brock Lesnar in a wrestling match?

ItsLogic

Smash Cadet
"Wait... Wait a minute, what is this sorcery, WHERE'S MY SMASH 4 ONLINE PLAY, SOMEONE GET IT BACK"

Your reaction if Little Mac gets the best recovery in the game

ItsLogic

Smash Cadet
I would be crying in a corner and probably muttering something insane until it gets back
Your reaction if Little Mac gets the Best recovery

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Yes! Now I can main him without falling off the stage all the time!

How would you react if your mom was playable in smash?

D

Deleted member

She cannot handle swords, fire, and those over-the-top attacks. Remove her from the game, please.

How would you react if :ultpiranha: possessed :ultsonic:'s dash speed?

D

Deleted member

I would be happy.

How would you react if Nintendo announced fighter pass 2, and then immediately the first character for the pass was Fortnite?

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Booooo!

How would you react if there was was a new fighter pass, and the new fighters were Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, John Cena, and Mick Foley?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
"What the...?"

how would you react if you woke up one day and found yourself in an alternate universe where Waluigi has been in Smash since 3DS/Wii U and Rosalina has been an AT since Brawl?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I'd say, whatever, I have no connection to Dr. Wright

How would you react if the next DLC Character was Vanillite from Pokemon?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'd shed a tear because a soft-served addition somehow had more priority over WALUIGI! :(

How would you react if Sakurai himself was added as the final DLC character of SSBU?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
WOAH! WHAT?? AWESOME!

How would you react if Darth Vader, a velociraptor from Jurassic Park, Spider-Man, Homer Simpson and Goku were playable as a "4th party fighters' pass", but they're not counted towards the character numbers and if "Everyone is Here" happens again they're excluded?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Depends... with or without the pizza time theme?

no pizza time, no deal.

your reaction to taunting being put back in online mode, but all the taunts are replaced with the fighter dabbing in online mode?

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, no. Sorry Kirby mains.

Your reaction if after a patch, Little Mac become the strongest Smash character in Ultimate ?

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, no. Sorry Kirby mains.

Your reaction if after a patch, Little Mac become the strongest Smash character in Ultimate ?
“This guy is too strong!”

Your reaction to Smash inserting a mode that helps you effectively fight for much better climate policies than what we currently have?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Those look cool although I would not notice it would be from sonic if I was just looking at the design. But as an assist I think it would be fine

Your reaction if the remaining Fighters Pass DLC Characters were:
  • Thrall (Warcraft
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia)
  • Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)
?

D

Deleted member

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! ANOTHER CHARACTER IN SMASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

How would you react if... The Haribo Goldbear shows up at your door, with a big bag of Haribo Goldbear gummies, then off in the distance, you hear an EXCRTUTIATINGLY Loud "KIDS AND GROWN-UPS LOVE IT SO!!!!!! THE HAPPY WORLD OF HARIBO!!!!" Then one day later, he was announced for Smash Bros.
EDIT: Forgot to mention, The Haribo Goldbear is like Piranha Plant. He isn't in the 5 fighters, just a separate entity, that brings one music track for stage builder. I think we all know the song he'll bring.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
the first one: I need to get a therapist...
the second one: I REALLY need to get a therapist...

how would you react if there was a Cartoon Network vs. Nicktoons crossover fighting game that plays like Smash - and the catch is that it's REALLY good and becomes a competitive gaming mainstay?

D

Deleted member

If "The Amazing World of Gumball" and "Codename: Kids Next Door" aren't there, then I'm about to K I L L somebody.
Otherwise, extreme happiness noise.

How would you react, if Jim Carrey (Eggman) was actually the worst part of the Sonic Movie.

D

Deleted member

(Unrelated: Why am I hearing Lincoln Loud so much here recently, what's going on)
I would be EXTREMLY ANGREY. So ANGREY that I won't correct the two times I misspelled ANGRY! GRR!!!!! I don't like the show!!

How would you react if the next Smash Bros was being handled by EA (note: EA will never make another Smash Game, this is the one time)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
"Well, I only get £10 a month so no way I'm wasting all that money on the slight chance of unlocking Duck Hunt. a strong pass."

How would you react if Nintendo did a proper E3 conference (at a stadium and stuff) and stated they'd focus on one game - then when the presentation begins the giant screen turns to black and Smooth by Santana plays as a 2 appears in the Kid Icarus Uprising font, then it zooms out to reveal the game's true title is...

Looksley's Line-Up 2

and then it stays on that image of the logo with the same song on loop for the rest of the presentation

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
(Unrelated: Why am I hearing Lincoln Loud so much here recently, what's going on)
I would be EXTREMLY ANGREY. So ANGREY that I won't correct the two times I misspelled ANGRY! GRR!!!!! I don't like the show!!

How would you react if the next Smash Bros was being handled by EA (note: EA will never make another Smash Game, this is the one time)
Oh ok i didn't know that just calm down
They would just ruin it
How would you react if Ferrocrusher from Metroid Other M was a boss fight?

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
(The Line Up one above)
I would be howling with laughter (sorry about the double post)

How would you react if Joltik was the Gen 5 rep for Smash?

Last edited:

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
I would be howling with laughter (sorry about the double post)

How would you react if Joltik was the Gen 5 rep for Smash?
I would take a plane to Japan to throw Master Hands with Sakurai.

How would you react if version 4 brought major online fixes?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
What do you mean "throw Master Hands with Sakurai"?
I would be fine with it
How would you react if Camo from Skylanders was a newcomer?
Same with Ferrocrusher as a boss from post 157

Top Bottom