• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
That would be super fun

HWYR if AiAi from Super Monkey Ball got in Smash as a playable character?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Surprised, but anything beyond that would depend on the moveset - I love Monkey Ball, but I struggle to imagine an AiAi moveset. Stage will absolutely be awesome though, especially with that funky SMB music.

WYR if the next Smash added the Atari Jaguar jaguar cube as a playable fighter?

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Surprised, but anything beyond that would depend on the moveset - I love Monkey Ball, but I struggle to imagine an AiAi moveset. Stage will absolutely be awesome though, especially with that funky SMB music.

WYR if the next Smash added the Atari Jaguar jaguar cube as a playable fighter?
I'd prefer it as an Adventurer alt/Final Smash, but still neat.

HWYR if non-Nick content from Paramount (so stuff like Star Trek) was added to NASB2 in the form of free stages?

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Depends which but could be cool. An enterprise stage, a top fun stage, a mission impossible stage with all the traps. could be fun! Would still prefer a focus on Nick content though but it sounds fun

HWyR if the next Mario game is fully open world

darkvortex

Smash Lord
I feel like I'd have a preference for an enemy boxer like King Hippo or Mr Dream but it's still a fun pick!

hwyr if the next smash added Ezio and Alter from Assassins Creed as echos of each other

darkvortex

Smash Lord
That'd be funny I guess .

HWYR if the next smash had a spray paint ascetic and a hip-hop theme, like sf3

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mixed. I'm glad it's not orchestral gladiator ****, but I still don't think it fits all that well, even if it fits better than Smash's current tone - it is REALLY cool though.

HWYR if the next Smash had a 200+ character roster, but was only Nintendo characters?

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Honestly not super interested in the game but cool, especially if it helps future Rare revivals end on Nintendo platforms too.

HWYR if Veronica from Fire Emblem Heroes was the next Fire Emblem series fighter in Smash

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
Could be fun, always up for out of pocket additions.

How would ya'll react if Shigesato Itoi released a special interview with the actors from the original Mother 1 commercial for the anniversary of the game?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Interesting, first time hearing of it, but after some research it would be fun

HWYR if Gardevoir was playable in Smash with Gothitelle as the echo?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Oh. I mean, I'm glad it's not a legendary or starter, but still pretty lame. Would've prefered any other member of the Ralts line.

HWYR if Evil Mario from Donkey Kong Jr. was playable in the next Smash?

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Eh, not my first pick for an Evil Mario.

(In all seriousness, could make for an interesting moveset.)

HWYR if Pacster (PMATGA) was added to Smash as a mostly-unique fighter as opposed to a Pac-Man clone?

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
Best timeline as an Alex Kidd fan. I feel Sonic is the bigger character doh.

How would ya'll react if Antonio Banderas played Galactus on the MCU Fantastic Four movie?

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
would not be interested.

HWYR , if these were the new playable characters in the next Smash game ?

More can certainly join

Noah , & , Mio
Impa
Magolor
Tabuu
Officer Howard – Astral Chain
Alear
Koraidon , & , Miraidon
Armarouge , & , Iron Valiant

( SoulCalibur ) rep = Bandai Namco
new , ( Tales of ) rep = Bandai Namco
Resna ( Ryza & Marie = Alts )
( Phantasy Star ) Rep = Sega

DLC

Master Chief
Ahri

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
would not be interested.

HWYR , if these were the new playable characters in the next Smash game ?

More can certainly join

Noah , & , Mio
Impa
Magolor
Tabuu
Officer Howard – Astral Chain
Alear
Koraidon , & , Miraidon
Armarouge , & , Iron Valiant

( SoulCalibur ) rep = Bandai Namco
new , ( Tales of ) rep = Bandai Namco
Resna ( Ryza & Marie = Alts )
( Phantasy Star ) Rep = Sega

DLC

Master Chief
Ahri
I'd only really be hyped for Noah, Mio and Magolor, and okay with Alear.

HYWR if Jim Henson's Creature Shop was the company to bring Super Sentai over to the West as Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers? (For reference, Jim Henson's Creature Shop also did Labyrinth, the Dark Crystal and TMNT 1 and 2, which I brought up as comparisons to Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger, the Sentai that was adapted to Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers)

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
It would probably be stronger quality over all but I can see it not lasting as long as the cheapness is partly what made Power Rangers so long lasting

HWyr if the final spirit event was Undertale \ Deltarune

TheLastMaverickHunter

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good.

HWYR if Batman Forever and & Robin were on par with the first two movies, but Keaton was still replaced by Kilmer and Clooney?

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Goodn i trust them more than Microsoft, too bad they werent also able to sneak out certain other Rare platformers.

HWYR if NSO added Mother 3 for all regions but no translation is available for any region.

Last edited:
At this point? I'd accept that over nothing.

HWYR if Microsoft sold some of their IPs to Nintendo and Sony? Assuming the long-term goal is to get out of the home console market.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
While it's still a mythical and not an unevolved rando as I'd prefer, I prefer Cheestring over another "edgy bipedal (starter) furry" Pokemon. Aigis is cool I guess, gattling gun could be a lot of fun, but I would've taken a second Sonic rep or 90s US Sega character any day.

HWYR if Smash added the Sega logo as a playable fighter, with moves based on the logo variants used in SMD games, the startups of the other consoles, and some commercials?

BritishGuy54

Smash Journeyman
I would just wonder if losing Charizard was really worth it.

HWYR if Sakurai outright says ‘no M rated characters are allowed in this time’ due to ESRB and CERO shenanigans.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I would just wonder if losing Charizard was really worth it.

HWYR if Sakurai outright says ‘no M rated characters are allowed in this time’ due to ESRB and CERO shenanigans.
No offense, but I'm not sure how to respond to that.

HWYR if in Smash 6 Waluigi gets promoted to playable, and his piranha plant get demoted to one of his special moves. But in return, Goku (Dragon Ball) gets an assist trophy, mii costume and spirit, Vegeta as a spirit and mii costume, and Krillin, Piccolo, and Frieza as just spirits. Mickey Mouse already is in Smash as a cameo on Sora (Kingdom Hearts) Keyblade. But then word-of-god Sakurai officially confirms that Smash 6 will feature Dragon Ball content, but Dragon Ball won't get any playable characters.

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I never watched that to have an opinion (I just found out it even existed today)

HWYR if there was a second Warcraft Movie?

Top Bottom