• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Surprised honestly. Sega has made several games since leaving the console market, I can't imagine that reverting

HWYR if Shadowheart from Baldur's Gate 3 got into Smash?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Really cool to finally have a gritty Western character - also, isn't this also technically 4P adjacent? I don't know how the copyright works for D&D.

HWYR if Franklin the Turkey was the next AC character in Smash?

darkvortex

Smash Lord
surprised. Had to look up who that was. A seasonal moveset could eh fun though. Funny

hWyR If Pocky and Rocky for in smash

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I don't know too much about them but they look cute

HWYR if Toxicroak got in Smash as a playable character?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Hmmm...it's a okay choice,but why Athena?

HWYR if Smash 6 have Duke Nukem as a playable character?
Duke is another obscure but likable character, just like Ryu (Ninja Gaiden), and Kunio (Kunio Kun), so I would like it.

HWYR if in Smash 6, Waluigi, Bomberman, Rayman, and Lilac (Freedom Planet) get promoted to playable, but in return, Goku (Dragon Ball), Medabee (Medabots) and Jibanyan (Yo-Kai Watch) gets an assist trophies, and mii costumes. While Dragonoid (Bakugan) and Suezo (Monster Rancher) just get spirits. And Waluigi's piranha plant gets demoted to one of his special moves. There are plenty of obscure Non-Nintendo series represented in Smash already, such as Kunio Kun, Bayonetta, No More Heroes, Fatal Frame, Mana, and Babylonian Castle Saga.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Goku as an Assist Trophy is just silly as heck. The rest is fine.

HWYR if the Super Mario Bros. Movie sequel had this song on it's soundtrack?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
LOL! That looks like a masterpiece.

Since there will be a couple of new spirit events in Smash Ultimate in 2024. HWYR if we Goku (Dragon Ball), Agumon (Digimon), Miku (Vocaloid), and Saber (Fate) all got spirits, but it doesn't explicitly mention what series they are from. Mickey Mouse already makes a cameo appearance on Sora's (Kingdom Hearts) Keyblade In Smash Ultimate,

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Random but cool. Hudson and Konmai are one company now so I assume that changes things

HWyR if Morrigan from Darkstalkers got in smash

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Sure, that would be neat.

HWYR if PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale sequel had the torch lady from Columbia Pictures as the boss for the arcade mode?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
This doesn't make sense...i think

HWYR if Raiden from Metal Gear got in smash 6 and his moveset is based on Metal Gear Rising?
Raiden is public domain, he is not originally from Metal Gear nor Mortal Kombat, he is actually from Japanese Mythology. But Warner Bros. and Konami only own the rights to their versions of Raiden respectively.

HWYR if the obscure pokemon clones, Bakugan, Medabots, Yokai Watch, and Cardfight Vanguard all got new games on steam?

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Raiden is public domain, he is not originally from Metal Gear nor Mortal Kombat, he is actually from Japanese Mythology. But Warner Bros. and Konami only own the rights to their versions of Raiden respectively.

HWYR if the obscure pokemon clones, Bakugan, Medabots, Yokai Watch, and Cardfight Vanguard all got new games on steam?
raiden mgs doesn't really have anything to do with the god raiden. it's just a name (even MK is kinda debatable but he's a god at least)

anyway that'd be surprising but not too shocking since they have like 20+ sociable in the work and the original seems to have importance to them

HWYR if there was a level from Shdadow the Hedehog included in Sonic X Shadow Generations

Last edited:

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
would not care.

if the next smash maintains the only 2 new 3rd party playable characters trend
HWYR

1st slot = new ( SoulCalibur Rep ) = Bandai Namco
2nd slot = Ahri , ( League of Legends )
?

FazDude

Smash Master
would not care.

if the next smash maintains the only 2 new 3rd party playable characters trend
HWYR

1st slot = new ( SoulCalibur Rep ) = Bandai Namco
2nd slot = Ahri , ( League of Legends )
?
SoulCalibur rep is cool and all, but WDYM only two third parties? Ultimate introduced three in its base game.

HWYR if the canceled Pizza Crawler (Pizza Tower dungeon crawler) spinoff was retooled as a Vigilante-centric game?

darkvortex

Smash Lord
In base roster? yeah sure. League is a pretty big get but not one I'm really interested in but might make more sense for dlc. Nightmare is great
I
Edit: pretty cool! I think Pizza Tower has a lot of room for spin offs
hWyR If Bomberman was a base character in the next smash

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
A nice idea. I'd be welcome for changes

HWYR if you find out Crash Bandicoot is finally playable?

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Super excited to finally be able to have an official Mario vs Crash vs Banjo battle. He is my most wanted at this point & has some tough competition from other Xbox ip (still feels weird to say that).

HWYR if Smash added a fighting game character who used a amalgamation of moves from their series like Dural (Virtua Fighter), Inferno (SoulCalibur), Mokujin (Tekken), etc.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Honestly while there's picks I would like more it's a fun retro pick
download__38_-removebg-preview (1).png

HWyR if this was the next Mairo Kart Roster

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I would hate it, those two are among my least wanted characters

HWYR if Thrall from Warcraft got into Smash?

darkvortex

Smash Lord
MMO rep is Long overdue. glad it's an orc

hER if Jin from Tekken was added as a semi clone of Kazuya in the next smash

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Cool, i like Tekken, it makes sense especially if we are only able to get an echo, however theres so many other characters i like more in the series if a unique fighter is on the table.

HWYR if the next SoulCalibur had console exclusive fighter again being the below.

Marth (Nintendo)
Senua (Xbox)
Alloy (Playstation)
Chosen Undead (PC)

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Not picks I'm particularly excited about, but they all make sense.

HWYR if a Sega Game Gear library came to Nintendo Switch Online's Expansion Pass?
That’s be cool, I guess.

HWYR if this SSBU’s Adventure Mode?
  • A roguelike campaign called Tower of Guidance
  • Ashera from Radiant Dawn is the main villain
  • The main gameplay revolves around fighting through branching paths on different stages, alternating between fighting enemies and rescuing fighters
And on that note, HWYR if the boss lineup was:
  1. Ashera
  2. Master Hand
  3. Crazy Hand
  4. Giga Bowser
  5. Galleom
  6. Ganon
  7. Marx
  8. Metal Face
  9. Dark Emperor
  10. Yellow Devil
  11. Rathalos
  12. Dracula

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
That’s be cool, I guess.

HWYR if this SSBU’s Adventure Mode?
  • A roguelike campaign called Tower of Guidance
  • Ashera from Radiant Dawn is the main villain
  • The main gameplay revolves around fighting through branching paths on different stages, alternating between fighting enemies and rescuing fighters
And on that note, HWYR if the boss lineup was:
  1. Ashera
  2. Master Hand
  3. Crazy Hand
  4. Giga Bowser
  5. Galleom
  6. Ganon
  7. Marx
  8. Metal Face
  9. Dark Emperor
  10. Yellow Devil
  11. Rathalos
  12. Dracula
That's sounds creative! LOL!

Back in 2021, Medabots and Megaman/Rockman had a crossover event thanks to the collaboration between Natsume and Capcom. Now Since Medabots and Bakugan are both Pokemon ripoffs/clones HWYR if a new Bakugan Generation 3 videogame came out, and it featured Pac-Man, similar to how Shin Megami Tensei 3 featured Dante (Devil May Cry). Not to mention both Bakugan and Megami Tensei are both obscure Sega series.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
It wouldn't do anything for me but if he happy for the fans and Pac-Man at least makes some sense

hWyR If Raiden from Metal Gear Rising got in smash

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Thats great & surprising, great game & hope to see other iconic parts make it in with a stage &/or spirits.

HWYR if our next Zelda & Fire Emblem characters were Linkle & Shez (warriors spinoff exclusive characters)

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Interesting as this is the first time hearing of it

HWYR if FIriona Vie from Everquest got into Smash?

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Whom? MMO rep kinda cool though

hwYr if the 3DS levels where unlockable in Sonic x Shadow Generations

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
WOAH! It reminds me of an obscure platformer game that had unlockable old levels. LOL!

Since it's been a year since the first episode of the viral cartoon show Skibidi Toilet, HWYR if a generic skibidi toilet was an tv assist/assist trophy in Multiversus, while a Cameraman was playable.

Oggy123

Smash Rookie
Uh, no thanks.

HWYR if Illumination made a Kirby Netflix animated series?

Last edited:
Top Bottom