• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I haven't watched Regular Show, but it does make sense to me honestly. Sure.
Though you know I'd have Caitlin be the Kirby-style protag of a MVS counterpart to WOL.

HWYR if Total Drama got one rep for every "generation" in MVS:
  1. Courtney (Gen 1)
  2. Zoey (Gen 2)
  3. Dave (Gen 3)
  4. Emma and Kitty as a duo (Gen 4/RR)

D

Deleted member

Neat

HWYR if at Evo Multiversus confirmed Sub-Zero and Scorpion where coming to the game, but said they where coming "at some point" with only concept art given?

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
While this can works, i rather prefer him as playable.

HWYR if Disney+ added a game service for mobile devices like Netflix is doing, where you can play old games based on their franchises like NES DuckTales or MD Aladdin and some new ones (even a few new IPs)

Last edited:

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
As long as they don't get lazy with the DLC fighters by saying "I have no data", then sure.

HWYR if Sakurai organized a special tournament at the next EVO where the winner of the tourney gets their most wanted character as a rep for the next Smash?

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Sweet, we get more non-Sonic Sega representation!

HWYR if Sakurai outright stated that Geno would never appear in Smash as a fighter in any capacity whatsoever, except as a Mii costume?

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
I’ll take it as I want some Midway Games representation in MultiVersus. But, I want Tapper himself as a fighter as well.

HWYR if the first third-party character for MultiVersus was a Dr. Seuss character given Dr. Seuss has worked with WB on multiple occasions?

D

Deleted member

Even as someone who doesn't like that book (film is fine) it could be a cool stage

HWYR if Nintendo announced a Smash Ultimate re release with rollback?

D

Deleted member

Not a pick I'd id be particularly exited about but I'd be okay with it

HWYR if Dream of the Endless from Neil Gaiman's Sandman was DLC in an Injustice 3

D

Deleted member

Safe pick. Could be fun though

HWYR if SNK showed off a new team for KOF 15 and it was a Street Fighter team of Ryu, Ken and Chun

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I don't like brawlhala but that would be neat!

HWYR if the first team of KOF 15 S2 was a Kim team

D

Deleted member

Nicee!

HWYR if Sony made a new PlayStation all stars but it was a traditional fighter

Last edited by a moderator:

Baysha

Smash Ace
Kinda cool I guess

HWYR if Smash Ultimate got perfect rollback netcode that never has any lag but has a whopping 9 frames of input delay?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Man, even as someone who thinks Ultimate has problems beyond performance that'd really suck. A little funny in a sociopathic way though.

HWYR if each character got a full 3 taunts and 4 alt costumes in a NASB update between Hugh and Rocko?

Top Bottom