• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Darkonedagger

Smash Master
Uh oh

HWYR if you where suddenly being chased by the villian / threat from the last game you played

Well, I was playing Battle cats and Mario Odyssey lately, so it would be weird choice for crossover.
(Although it would be rad to see official Mario X Battle Cats crossover)

HWYR if you were suddenly being chased by the villian/threat from the last cartoon you watched?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Even though I liked Pixar, I wasn't huge into cars, so it wouldn't be my first choice for a pixar world by any stretch of the imagination

HWYR If the next Kingdom Hearts featured a Star Wars world?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Hero
That makes a lot of sense.

HWYR if Rocko's stage in NASB was based on the episode Rocko's Happy Sack, taking place inside a supermarket?

HyperSomari64

Smash Lord
I rather prefer the Conglom-O tower, but this stage sounds fitting for the character.

HWYR if the Disney theme parks included a new attraction based on the Predator franchise?

Last edited:

Darkonedagger

Smash Master
M rated franchises in the parks are still iffy but weirdly I could see that working. Not quite as "horror" as alien and you could probably make a fun light gun type thing

D-KtiGWXUAASeJW.jpeg

HWYR if a F2P Capcom crossover fighters had this base roster? (Assume the Dragon, Rathalos and the Zombie are part of movesets)

Darkonedagger

Smash Master
Honestly I'd be interested to see who they make his gimmick work in a platform fighter

HWYR if GTA6 was revealed at the game awards and the leaks where real?

Darkonedagger

Smash Master
Huh. A car in a platform fighter is a cool idea

HWYR if echo fighters (under a different name) came to Multiversus and the first was Nubia?

Top Bottom