• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Epic lmao

HWYR if this was the item list in a Disney platform fighter that otherwise only used animated canon and Pixar characters?
Hunny (Winnie the Pooh) - comes in 3 different sizes, each healing a proportionate amount of damage

Drink Me (Alice in Wonderland) - makes you either tiny or big at random when drunk, being big makes you super powerful and being tiny makes you super agile, so a benefit either way.

Pumpkin (Cinderella) - throw it and it’ll turn into a carriage, trapping anyone caught inside.

Magic Carpet (Aladdin) - throw it and it’ll unroll, turning into an extra, moving platform!

Fix-It Felix’s Golden Hammer (Wreck-It Ralph) - I can fix it! Encase your foe in immobile gold, then break them out - or leave them for game over! Your choice.

Sky Piece (Chicken Little) - throw it and it’ll camouflage in to be used as a bomb… be warned though, background movements will blow its cover!

Buzz’s Blaster (Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters) - a standard projectile shooter, can’t be beat!

Laugh Canister (Monsters Inc.) - throw it and it’ll ricochet around, knocking back anyone in its path.

Syndrome’s Gloves (The Incredibles) - lets you pick up foes from afar and drag them around

Dip Keg (Who Framed Roger Rabbit) - A non-lethal substitute, but you’ll still want to keep away from this exploding canister, too much pressure and it’ll explode!

Mary Poppins’ Umbrella (Mary Poppins) - lets you descend slowly.

Gummi Berry Juice (The Adventures of the Gummi Bears) - Magic and mystery are part of its history, drink a bit to become fast and gain a powerful stomp

Ajimbo Cards (Recess) - Collect 3 pieces to spawn the powerful crane!

Make-Up-Your-Mind-Inator (Phineas & Ferb) - zap a foe with this to force them into using a single move

Lightsaber (Star Wars) - May the force be with you! This is a melee item that extends when used. Villains get red Sith lightsabers!

Captain America’s Shield (Marvel) - can be thrown like a boomerang

Otoad64

Smash Lord
I would appreciate the presence of Marvel, Star Wars and P&F atleast

HWYR if the next Smash had very few Third Party characters but a seperate, unrelated platform fighter released on all platforms that was more of a general gaming crossover with the only Nintendo characters being Mario, Luigi, DK, Link and Pikachu, and Sony and Microsoft got their own dedicated platform fighters as well? (or a follow-up to theirs in Sony's case)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My boys! How it should have been.

HWYR if Honey Queen was DLC in Super Mario Smash Bros?

D

Deleted member

Not super interesting to me but could work

HWYR if DK JR. was DLC in Mario Smash Bros?

D

Deleted member

They already had a rival schools character in 5 so unsurprised. Whish it was someone else though since he's had plenty of play

HWYR if Tiffany Lords was a Rival schools rep in Sf6?

D

Deleted member

Hyped but mixed. I think I'd have liked a general Disney fighter more. Sharing half the roster means you're gonna have to get really choosey. Especially if Marvel and Star Wars get in. If its just core Disney then that would be better.

HWYR if Hideo from Rival Schools got in SF6

Last edited by a moderator:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Sure, That could be cool, Pixar is good

HWYR if the next ore in Minecraft is Platinum?

D

Deleted member

Depends who replaces him. I like the li yellow fella fine but am also not super attached to him so it all hudnges on who takes his spot.

HWYR if Mickey Mouse was in Mario Smash bros

D

Deleted member

A sequal to cross specifically? Eh. A new crono in general? Yoo

HWYR if Yoko Taro directed the next final fantasy?

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Meh.

HWYR if the next Fire Emblem game took place in a futuristic setting, with lightsabers replacing swords, laser guns replacing bows, and mechas replacing dragons, as an example?

D

Deleted member

I'm a Leon/Jill wanter but I'd be cool with any resi rep

HWYR if Fred Flinstone was in thr Mario Smash bros thread?

D

Deleted member

If I'm honest not that interested. I try not to be the "they have no games!" guy but I can't say a roster of just halo, gears, etc would be that interesting to me. I guess if they dig deep that would be cool. And also if we get clippy

HWYR if the next Mario game brought back Kibidango

Top Bottom