• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

Hmm could be neat but the thread isn't doing video game guests I'm pretty sure.

HWYR if Popeye was in Mario Smash

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'd kind of prefer Sonic but Pac-Man's good too.

HWYR if Arino from GameCenter CX was a mii costume in Smash?

D

Deleted member

Love Godzilla but I fail to see the connection

HWYR if Shaun the Sheep was in Mario Smash?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I've dreamt about that once, and I would be very happy

HWYR if Mr Sandman from Punch Out got into Smash?

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Oooohhh!!!

HWYR if for a future April Fools special, Adult Swim airs a marathon of the first 10 seasons of The Simpsons + the Tracey Ullman shorts?

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Oooohhh!!!

HWYR if for a future April Fools special, Adult Swim airs a marathon of the first 10 seasons of The Simpsons + the Tracey Ullman shorts?
No thanks, that's more Simpsons than anybody needs.

HWYR if CP4 had not only Terry, but also Iori and Nakoruru, and they switch out KOF-style (one person joins the battle at a time, and you don't switch unless your current fighter is KO'd)?

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
I'd thank him for making my childhood so great,

HWYR if Nintendo suddenly bought Sony?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That is literally the worst thing that could ever happen to the gaming industry. It'd be too cataclysmic for me to process and I just wouldn't react. Smash fans actually learning about Sony games would be a plus though.

EDIT: Even as a huge PaRappa fan who thinks his influence on gaming is understated, I feel he isn't a good fit for PCC

HWYR if Multiversus' first guest from Disney was Simba, with Mufasa and Scar as skins with unique animations/voices?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Which one?

HWYR if we got a Mario themed RTS where you control the mushroom kingdom and bowsers kingdom

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Huh

HWYR if we got a new official Marvel vs DC crossover but it was in an episode of Teen Titans go

D

Deleted member

The Marvel character? Ehh. Depends how big the roster is. Feel like, even if it's the obvious pick, Squirrel Girl should be the first great lakes pick. if this is a mistake and you mean Big Barda then that would cool

HWYR if Granny Goodness was playable in Injustice 3?

D

Deleted member

These dint really work when they're just regular people

HWYR if Genesis shows up as a secret boss in FF7 Rebirth, similar to the Weiss battle in Intergrade, complete with Gackt likeness.

D

Deleted member

Nice

HWYR if a PASBR2 had Squall, Tidus and Zidane as the final fantasy reps

D

Deleted member

Hmm. Cool pick
HWYR if Connor from Detroit become human was playable in PABR2?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Long overdu-WHAT

HWYR if Smash's TV adaptation was an animated sitcom by the writers of Sonic Boom, where fighting (at least in any context other than petty arguments gone too far) is not an element of the show whatsoever?

Last edited:
Top Bottom