• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

MY BOY

HWYR if the Mad Piano was the final base game character in Mario Smash Bros?

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Wouldn't be that bothered. He's not been seen in a LONG while so seeing him return would be neat, even if he isn't the best final note for such a game to go out on.

HWYR if a Smash Villains spin-off was unveiled, featuring DJ Octavio, Dr. Coyle and (of course, it's me we're talking about) Grima were revealed as newcomers in its reveal direct?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
this isnt club penguin >:(

HWYR if Disney's second rep in Smash was Fish Out Of Water, the funky fun-loving fish from Disney™'s hit 2005 CGI animated classic Disney's Chicken Little™ (2005)? Now in theatres. The #1 movie of 2005!

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
I'd actually be okay with it - There's a lot of things I could rag on Ghostly Adventures for, but its general art direction isn't one of them.

HWYR if a remaster of the Marvel vs. Capcom trilogy (MvC 1-3, no Infinite) was announced for all modern platforms?

D

Deleted member

I like her but it's not really the hype character I'd open on (plus the first DLC character is confirmed to be a Smash veteran)

HWYR if Steiner was chosen as an FF9 rep in a new Dissida

D

Deleted member

Kind of boring tbh

HWYR if FF14 got a switch port with all expansion content included

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Neat

HWYR if PlayStation all stars 2 added the Pomeranian from Tyoko Jungle as a surprise character?

D

Deleted member

No idea who that is but seems like a fun retro pick

HWYR if Fullgore was in smash remix

D

Deleted member

I like him a lot better than Loyld tbh. I could see myself playing him

Edit: neat

HWYR if Adol Christian got in Smash

Last edited by a moderator:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
I wouldn't care.

HWYR if Johnny-5 from Shortcircuit was announced for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2?
(his movies were distributed by TriStar, a Sony subsidiary)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What. Why.

Wouldn't want PASB2 to start dipping into movie guests (why call it PlayStation at that point) and if they do it should be Spider-Man or a Ghostbuster. He'd be fun if they where to do a general fighter though.

HWYR if Nintendo made a Fire Emblem MMO

D

Deleted member

They basicly are the protagnist at this point

HWYR if a Sim was added to Smash

D

Deleted member

Eh. Not my first indie pick

HWYR if Hello Kitty was a guest in Mario Smash?

Top Bottom