• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your one wish for SSB4

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Are you referring to playable Pokemon or Pokeball ones?
Ah no that'd ruin everything if we took away Pikachu, Jigglypuff and the rest and put them into a Trainer player. People would rage quit the franchise instantly. I just mean starters or popular pokemon in Japan that don't earn their own spot, basically giving others a chance without opting them for Assist Trophies.

Jet300

Smash Ace
LOL you have no ****ing clue what you're talking about. Jiggs SUCKS in Brawl.
Actually, I do know what I'm about, Fox. And I know that jiggs sucks in brawl. Please don't start an agruement here, please

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
I just want the ****ing CPU's to stop TROLLING :troll: ME (Tone the Difficulty a bit). There was this one time I was playing Melee,(at Fountain of Dreams) I was Ganondorf and I DAIRed Mario, he flew into Roy and Roy Caught Mario with a ****ing grab and than they killed me. I also remember I was CF at Brinstar and I Knee'd Mario ,while we were Stuck in place (from the electric effect of the knee) I got hit and Mario lived fell to the floor(He lived). For Brawl I dont need to explain because they just eat you up with their hacks. Trust me even MGS stealth Camo would prove ineffectivebecause they arent real they a part of the games coding, they know where you are......... :troll:!

Also(not gunna happen:c) i wanna play as Raiden (MGS:2 SOL/Substance) and/or Liquid Snake(MGS/MGS:TTS)or Liquid Ocelot(MGS:4 GOP)(Incase Liquid Snake cant be in)

Jet300

Smash Ace
But if we keep getting so many crap characters, we'll never get a balanced smash.
Well, maybe i was wrong. They should make jiggs better, not like the meele jiggs. And ganondorf needs to get buff, because he sucks so hard at brawl. What think they should add in smash 4 is pacthes, so smash can be more balance.

:phone:

ZelDan

Smash Master
Don't add anything stupid like tripping
add more hitstun than what was present in brawl
have better balance (no god or s*** tiers)
GOOD online mode
Even better character roster

I will be pleased if this happens.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
^Someone with some relevant ideas. I appreciate these kinds of posts.

I still stay firm with my first wish.

BRING BACK TEH PH1R3 SAKURAI!

10 brave kirbys

Smash Rookie
actully i change my mind i wish there was a mode called item challange. it's exactly like all star except in the start theres this big room with all the items in assist trophy things.then you pick one in that room if you drop it it will appear back in the assist trophy. when you pick an item a telaporter appears. when you go in it you will warp into the first battle. you can only use the item you have if its a throwing item you will get an unlimited supply of it or a transformation item you can only use basic moves (star is the only item not inclued) and it will be infnate. after you defeat the first set of foes you will be in a room with 10 heart containers.

it will keep going on like all star appering in the same room evrytime until you defeat all bosses.

bosses
type 1 game series: this part only does all characters in the game each one in the same group like the whole mario series all characters in 1 stage in as many battles as sires in the game and then it goes on after the whole set is defeated it goes to team attacks

type 2 team attacks:in this part there will be first be the polygon team in one set wire fighters in the second alloys in the third and any fighting team in SSB4. there will be 50 of each fighter after that it goes to classic bosses

type 3 classic bosses
these are all bosses in the past games except taubu,master hand, and crazy hand after that is new bosses

type 4 new bosses (maybe)
basicly all bosses new from SSB4 if their are any

type 5 hand team
it has master hand at 50% and then after thats done its master hand 50%+ crazy hand 50%

type 6 final fetch
it has the 3 bosses taubu giga bowser and SSB4 final boss if there is any then the games completed

also it whould be good if it had the same mode but without the items

note: in this mode you get 3 stock

M@v

Subarashii!
If they expand 3rd party support, either add Zero or Sora, or both.

New first parties: Isaac, Saki. Skyward sword Link. Ghirahim is likely too. Krystal. K.Rool, and bring back mewtwo.

Gameplay wise, byebye tripping, physics engine the same, better game balance.

Stages: No clue, but bring back a couple stages from each game, including 64 and melee. I'd say do polls to determine the favs. I know mine would be:

64: Hyrule, saffron, dreamland
melee: Mute City, Ps1, fountain of dreams
Brawl: Halberd, smashville, and delfino? Not to fond of many brawl stages like I am of some melee/64 ones.

and last but not least....a PLAYABLE online that can actually be useful.

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
We need SSB 4 (both systems) to be like how Metaknight was in Brawl and the ability to turn off items in all star classic and multiman fight ( you dont know how many times items make me lose or make the game harder for me.Trollin items)

Also I want 2 swords beam and metal. Metal Sword would have link sword properties while giving the beam sword moves( and a bit more power and knockback but no extension)

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Make it pay tribute EQUALLY for most of good Nintendo-series. I just hate the fact that most of the stickers were dedicated for about half of the good of Nintendo.

Shortly: don't treat Marth's Wife, Lip, Mother-series, etc as stickers in SSB-series! Are they this signifant for Nintendo, huh?

SamusPoop

Banned via Warnings
I want it to be more competive than any other game as far as as many balnaced tactics and play sysles like ice climbers, snake like stage zoning and etc.

But if that's too much I want nidoking to be playable I for some reason keep think he is in melee somehow.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Probably my biggest wish is to adjust the difficulty of the CPU. For some examples...

Melee Level 1 = Smash 4 Level 1
Brawl Level 1 = Smash 4 Level 3
Brawl Level 3 = Smash 4 Level 5
Melee Level 9 = Smash 4 Level 7
Brawl Level 9 = Smash 4 Level 9

Jasou

Smash Ace
I just know that smash 4 will be even floatier than brawl. :urg:
Don't say that :(, it might come true. I do like brawl and melee but brawl is kinda floaty.

I wish for more technical fast gameplay like melee. I do know that a ton of people could disagree with this tho. I've even heard some people who don't like melee because of it's high speed. Everytime I go play brawl I accidently jc grab (in this case jump and spot dodge) and try to l-cancel.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
For online to be good and not that Friend Code nonsense.

link2702

Smash Champion
i really cant see why people would want the actual character of daisy in smash....waste of a complete character slot.

think for a second people.... what honestly would her moveset be? that isn't already done as peach.

I can't think of a single thing about daisy that would qualify her to be anything more then a costume change for peach

D

Deleted member

Make it pay tribute EQUALLY for most of good Nintendo-series. I just hate the fact that most of the stickers were dedicated for about half of the good of Nintendo.

Shortly: don't treat Marth's Wife, Lip, Mother-series, etc as stickers in SSB-series! Are they this signifant for Nintendo, huh?
Would love to see fair representation of the series, but that is unfortunately not happening.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
unsure if I posted this in here already, too lazy to look, but here it goes:

wish:

MAKE JIGGLYPUFF VIABLE AGAIN, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Top Bottom