• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your one wish for SSB4

ZeroFuse

Smash Rookie
My wish for ssb4 is next to impossible. Patchouli Knowledge as a playable character. Even though I know exactly how to make it in every way, there's no way I can get hired into the developer team for ssb4, or get rights for using the character in name. It's so frustrating knowing how to make a character but can't do it... ._.

Ice Prince

Smash Cadet
My main wish is to finally have Geno available. He's always a popular choice, so it's clear fans still want him included (and I'm sure designers have taken notice of this).

Also, hopefully at least a 50 character roster (not including transformations). That's a stretch more than likely, but it's certainly doable IMO.

tbtechwiz

Smash Apprentice
i really cant see why people would want the actual character of daisy in smash....waste of a complete character slot.

think for a second people.... what honestly would her moveset be? that isn't already done as peach.

I can't think of a single thing about daisy that would qualify her to be anything more then a costume change for peach
keep peach's daisy costume, BUT with a twist, the SFX played by that particular costume will be daisy's

there we go, no waste of charspace, you get "daisy"

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Rewarding/fun 1p mode

Dont feed me any b.s about SSE being enjoyable

Edit: oh, and more characters with swords

:phone:

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
My wish is a much more respectable game, yet easier to get used to. I don't want only the first like Melee or only the second like Brawl. I WANT BOTH.

If I could have any other wishes, they would be:

• Kill Mr. G&W and R.O.B. forever. One of the problems I personally have with Brawl.
  • The Meta-Game is competitive so Competitive Players like it but easy to understand for newer players. In other words, no more camping
  • For FoxBlaze71 to not attack this game like he did with Brawl
  • Characters such as Mega Man, Cloud, Sora, Pac-Man, Klona (sic), Shadow(?), Knuckles.
  • Return Mewtwo and Roy. Keep Ike and Lucario.
  • Keep Sonic
  • Better Alternate Costumes
  • Get rid of all the Vault stuff except for Replays, Custom Stages, Challenges, and maybe the Photos.
  • Make Replays be able to record matches longer then 2:30!!!1!
  • More Variety with themes of the Custom Stages.
  • Better Online Mode
  • Make folks such as Samus/ZSS, Zelda/Sheik, and the PT's Pokemon entirely separate characters.
  • For all this to be on the Wii U. Don't bother with the 3DS
  • Better Gravity. I do not want to see FoxBlaze71 trolling me for liking this game.
  • I cannot think of anything else at the moment

Character balance, and by that I mean no tripping.
I don't give a crap about tripping. It rarely happens to me. And when it does I barely notice.

Good competitive play style (no boring campy meta-game this time).
YES. PLEASE.

Above all else I'd like a strong online mode. And by strong I mean no lag, friend requests allowed in anonymous matches, custom rooms in "with anyone" (items off, etc.)
I have different Ideas for Online Mode, but yeah: BETTER ONLINE.

Items can't be turned off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Game play wise, I'd say I want a richer custom stage builder.
Sakurai said:
Well SURE! :awesome: ...

Just as soon as I get my can opener...
His response if he's friendly irl

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
This game will probably be the worst of the series, and it will have the biggest tournament following.

I'll hate every second of its existence if that ends up being true.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
My wish that it becomes a success not only as a Smash Bros. game but as a masterpiece comprised of Nintendo's history that caters to both the hardcore/dedicated fans of the series as well as bring in new blood into the franchise.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I can't believe the above post made me laugh.. ugh.

A guilty wish I've obtained recently is several new Kid Icarus newcomers. Playing that game with all of its characters and Sakurai basically giving them all moves that could be put in SSB4.. it is hard to resist all of the ideas. I finally like the idea of Palutena even, it could work reeeeaaally well.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Well, it's rather hard to say which way it will go at this point. Since we know almost nothing, so you calm down sir.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
You know it would be justice, son.

Also who the **** wants a happy Foxblaze or Shortie. Especially Shortie, ugh.

But seriously it's going to be awful, just calm down.
***** ***** **** ****face.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Man, even Chris Brown is capable of better comebacks to his "haters". You know, just hating cuz he's cool.

That is why they hate him, right?
**** ***** **** *** bisexual donkey ****ing ***** *** cat strangling ****** munching *****

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Seems like he's implying something is wrong with being bisexual, not that I am but man that's a little mean.
Bisexuals are disgusting. I hate them. Especially in donkey form.

No more off topic for me~

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
Alright. One wish, huh?

Here's mine: For every character that's been playable to return as playable. No matter what.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Well Sakurai said he isn't going to do the balancing by himself soooo.. not too much faith really. There is a legitimate chance it will be balanced.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Yes, about as legitimate of a chance of it being balanced by Sakurai, because that's kinda how it works til they prove otherwise.

BECAUSE I SAID SO.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
IAlso, offense does not always trump defense in Melee, John. Like I mean in A LOT of situations. It's still more exciting than campfest Brawl but that doesn't mean it isn't defensive.
That's not what I meant by offense beating defense (lol 1st edit). Merely, I mean that good offense beats good defense more often than not (as in both are equally as good).

Also, Sakurai needs help balancing the game. Two informed perspectives > one. I don't care if it's a political debate and it's Thomas Jefferson, two heads are better than one. Which is why you can throw John and Samuel Adams with Thomas Jefferson, and they can argue multiple points much better.

Oh, and I forgot, HAL needs to return, ASAP! Game Arts is cool and all, but HAL knows how to make Smash Bros. game.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Falcon knows all, and must correct all.

Top Bottom