• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

your favourite....

Finns7

Smash Ace
Lately ive been getting the fair's second swipe off. Its turning into my fav move.

Abyss Master

Smash Rookie
Down air, forward smash (second hit) and down smash are my current preferred killing moves. I've been using up air and forward tilt as of late, though

O.T.L

Smash Apprentice
I love to kill with the upB but its far too risky and I end up killing with either the down smash or forward smash 1st hit(from a jab cancel).

favorite kill move? jab(the first one), try it against Wolf when he is off stage, fun to see him airdodge himself to his death.

what do you mean its hard to kill with Link,
he has like *counts* at least 10 attacks that can kill and about two or three good attacks for killing: fsmash(sometimes used to much for spacing and damage building)
dair
ftilt

plus he has kind of good edgeguard too, so what are you complaining about? that he isnt donkey kong?

If I want anything else said I will edit this post.

crifer

Smash Lord
i´m not complaining about link not being dk,
i´m complaining about link has less kill moves than in melee,
i mean in melee he had uair, dair, fair, fsmash (both), upb (!) and so on....

sasook

Smash Champion
i´m not complaining about link not being dk,
i´m complaining about link has less kill moves than in melee,
i mean in melee he had uair, dair, fair, fsmash (both), upb (!) and so on....

Uair can kill.

Dair can definitely kill.

Fair second swipe can kill.

Both fsmashes can kill.

UpB can kill, believe it or not.

Ftilt can kill.

Utilt can kill.

Dsmash can kill.

Need I go on?

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Hmm... all those KO moves are well, usefull, or practical... but favorite?

How's about a Zair KO? xD
Or shooting off a quick arrow and startling someone near the ledge so they screw up their recovery and die. xD

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
since we're keeping it alive i like to KO w/ Uair or Fsmash lol. i really like Fsmash against counter happy Marths cause i space so they can't reach me XD

Golden_Link

Smash Rookie
Gale Boomerang, and when it comes back, UpB. It doesnt work often, but I killed some people with it^^
And, when you UpB slightly befor the Boomerang with the opponent is back, he flies upwards.

Top Bottom