• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Favorite Superhero?

superkid

Smash Cadet
fav villan: the joker

fav superhero:..BATMAN

what the **** are you gonna do about batman..?

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
My favorite hero would have to be Peter Petrelli. The power to learn the abilities of the heroes around you, and already "know" how to use it. -kinda-

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Superhero: I don't really have one, but I guess I could say Rorschach or Dr. Manhattan, OR 3rd gen. Cheetor <3 Watchmen and Beast Wars.
Supervillain: Deadpool, he is undoubtedly the most awesome and bad *** villain/anti-hero ever!

AGuyNamedRaf

Smash Journeyman
Luigi. Kinda weird, I know, but I think he's a great "super hero" in his own right. He's got every skill that Mario has (except for doctor skills), but he's better at jumping. Luigi's also got a mansion... After getting rid of all the ghosts and saving Mario... Only using a vacuum and a flashlight!

That's got to count for something.

day-day

Smash Ace
Hmm I agree about Luigi being a superhero or hero at least. If it wasn't for him Mario would still be stuck in that mansion and there would be no Super Mario Galaxy, etc. Yet Luigi still sadly plays second banana to his brother..

Richie3341

Smash Rookie
My favorite superhero is Superman cuz i mean hey, he is all powerful and the only thing that can kill him is Kryptonite.(Which ya know what, somehow people find a lot of that ****. WHERE DO THEY FIND IT???? Do they pull it out of thir butts?)

My favorite super villian is Catwoman she's AWESOME ......yea

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
Batman and Spider-man. Just kinda grew up with them, especially the Spider-man SNES games.

Top Bottom