• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your favorite pit move

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Whats your favorite move. Whether it be one of his tilts his smashes or his b-up or maybe his flying. It doesnt matter what its used for or if its effective or not. Just say what ones are your favorites.

Mine is the arrows, its why I chose him over wolf and metaknight(Hated wolfs recovery and knight had no shooty attack). I still gotta figure out how you do kool circles with the arrows.

# 2 for me is his overall recovery as he can fly which = less deaths for me.

lmnz

Smash Apprentice
i'm liking up tilt more than usual these days. so i guess u-tilt.

henrytran

Smash Apprentice
I have to pick two for why I play Pit, because individually they are not enough.

-Extremely flexible and high level arrows that enable many approaches, counters, and... prettiness!

-Fast, useful, and powerful glide and glide attack.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
I would say my favorite attack would be his dash attack. Quick, attacks low so can hit through weakening shields. It has good knock up which works perfectly with my aerial style. It can also kill at high%s. It also works well with arrow approaches.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
b-air rocks. Its his best kill move and its not to hard to bait an airdodge and then punish the opponents airdodge with a b-air for the kill.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
looping arrows, just started doing it in actual matches, the first time i did it i paused put the controller down and was jsut ike YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! haha oh but then i also love gliding so much fun so epic, but its also pretty fun/satisfying to gimp someones recovery with a mirror shield, and of course there is his Uair, jsut looks awesome and is useful...... it would actually be alot easier to name the moves of pit that i dont like haha i think the only one would be his dash, i always end up getting shield grabbed from it hahatheres ways around it i jsut dont seem to learn haha

Pit>the world

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Gliding, Arrows, Mirror Shield, his Killing moves, and the wings. All of that guides me to victory.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Fav tech: Wingdashing
Fav. Move: Arrows
Fav Combo: Down Throw>uTilt>regrab.

wing dashing or wing canceling (im not sure what the difference is). i really like it
Wing cancel is just canceling the WoI and is a general technique for a couple of moves. Wingdashing is combining a forward or backward momentum with a Wing Cancel to make this move act like a Wavedash.
Wing platform cancel is using wing cancel to get on platforms quicker.

So basically, wing canceling is every WoI technique. The application of wing canceling determines the name.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Favorite Tech: Arrow Looping and Glideshifting

Favorite Move: Those that I mentioned earlier (Gliding, Arrows, Mirror Shield, his Killing moves, and the wings) and add the jab.

Favorite Combo: 2 F-throws, and a D-throw to a U-air, then aim an arrow at the target. Note that the F-throws vary from 2-5 times before D-throw is performed. This strongly varies depending on the character I face.

Favorite Taunt: "You're not ready yet!" So good, that one of my online taunts actually says
that. (the left taunt)

Top Bottom