• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Favorite (Non-Alcoholic) Drink.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
So this is a conversation I think comes up many times at the after tournament dinners we have at Ruby Tuesday, Steak N' Shake, etc. And I think we all have diverse tastes on what we like to drink. I mean, it's no mystery that Mr. Marty Osborne is quite the fan of Sweet Tea.

And well, I do love me some Coca-Cola.

So I want to hear what your vice is. What is your favorite drink? Favorite thing to sip on? Some other drink you like to have on special occasions? Spill it out.

I'll start by saying I don't know how my life would be if I didn't have me some Coke. Smooth, sweet, delicious, the best. It tastes the best when you got it from a glass bottle too. Coke lovers out there don't tell me it doesn't taste any different, cause we all know there are tiers to Coke. Plastic bottle is bottom tier and aluminum/glass is top.

But I also have a special place in my heart for the Strawberry Lemonade at Ruby Tuesday. That thing is life changing. Sweet and tart and too good.

Go ahead and discuss.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Orange soda and mango tango are the ****.

But I love me some coke too, and sometimes I'll pick it over orange soda because it works better with certain foods.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Orange soda and mango tango are the ****.

But I love me some coke too, and sometimes I'll pick it over orange soda because it works better with certain foods.
Oh I know what you mean with coke working better with certain foods.

Like i'm non-chalant about coke with burgers for instance, but if I'm having pizza, I practically need a coke.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Awww non-alcoholic. ):

anyways.

Pepsi,Dr.Pepper, anything purple.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
If Coke + mango Captain Morgan wasn't alcoholic, I would drink it every day with every meal.
But since that's not an option, I'm going with Bawls.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
eggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnog

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
eggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnogeggnog

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Mochaaaaaaa

But not that ****ty Starbucks Mocha that's mostly sugar. I'm talking the real stuff that's made with manly chocolate.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Water.

wut? Water is free and can knock 3 bucks off the standard bill at a restaurant and goes great with anything.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Water, Sprite, Sprite + HiC fruit punch flavoring (try it at Sonic, it's top tier), Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, Sunkist is ok when the moment is right.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
strawberry lemonade
and mango/banana/strawberry juice from DOL.

Top Bottom