• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Best Snake Kill

davizinho

Smash Apprentice
Snake has a ridiculous amount of ways to KO someone. The possibilities are endless and hilarious. What is your best Snake KO?

Mine is against my friend playing as a Sonic. I shield dropped a grenade right before he uthrowed me. I dropped a C4, the grenade blew up, I detonated my C4, Sonic already flying up from the grenade is blown up again by the C4 resulting in a KO. It was hilarious and I had to pause the game to laugh. Let me remind you that this all happened within a second.

So I'll ask again, what is your best Snake KO?
Videos are greatly appreciated. So are morals.

EDIT:
Hall of Fame
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0467Yi5D8vE Sephiroth27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gp9EaKN9CU Magikguy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p86b4jHrHs (1:50-1:54) Havokk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vvzPpTrU_s (0:52) nevershootme

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I was about to get star KO'd, my opponent was being an idiot and ledge-stalling after my death, a c4 I placed UNDERNEATH the stage blew up during his up-B and stage spiked him.

I won the match.

davizinho

Smash Apprentice
I was about to get star KO'd, my opponent was being an idiot and ledge-stalling after my death, a c4 I placed UNDERNEATH the stage blew up during his up-B and stage spiked him.

I won the match.
LOL! Was it your last stock?

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
Last stock for both, mid percents. I just f-tilted the T-link off the stage. Just for lulz I do a box taunt hoping for a spike, but I end up facing AWAY from the stage, so my box wouldn't fall down and spike. The T-link jumps up as I mash a to cancel the taunt, it bounces, hits him as I bring out a F-smash(hit side a too quickly and caused it to smash instead <___<;;) in front of me (he DI'd towards my front) and KO him.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Mine below the left platform on battlefield, C4 directly above. I had just shield dropped a nade on the right side, and I landed a SH dair on my opponent. Grenade goes off right at the end of it, knocks him into the mine, which shoots him up right into the C4 just as I detonate, for the kill.

Panix

Smash Ace
cardboard box taunt, he was trying to get back on the stage and was acting cute so he glided. the box hit him cuz i taunted at the edge and he was too sumb to react.

Ell ohhh ell

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
Mine below the left platform on battlefield, C4 directly above. I had just shield dropped a nade on the right side, and I landed a SH dair on my opponent. Grenade goes off right at the end of it, knocks him into the mine, which shoots him up right into the C4 just as I detonate, for the kill.
was that against me...:(

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
-vx-

- = nade
v = proxy mine
x = c4

my friend as DK attempted to jump the gauntlet of explosives, I detonated the C4, it killed him and did like 50-something damage

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
planted a mine, pulled out a grenade, shield dropped it, picked it up, got blowed up by the mine, threw the grenade down, hit him with a uair when he got hit by the grenade

done it 4 times, i call it the "get blowed up mother ****er" combo

napZzz

Smash Hero
someone was holding my nade and I did an uthrow and it killed him at like, 80% at the top of the screen. That, or one of my few stage spikes with the c4.

Shadow_of_Link

Smash Apprentice
We were both on our last stocks, on battlefield. I had a C4 planted on the top platform, and me and my opponent were kind of scuffling. Anyway, I shield-drop a nade, and he gets blown up by it, and flys up onto the platform with my C4. The MOMENT he gets up, the C4 blew it self up. It was hilarious, cause the timing was just perfect.

Too bad I couldn't get in on a replay :(

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
At a local store tourny I sh fair spiked a Pit after my friend had just said "Your Snake sucks"

Granted i never actually try that anymore but it was just lulz.

i have also accidentally landed on my Mine which propelled me into my opponent setting up for a uair kill XD

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
drop a grenade, pick it back up with a mortarslide, the slide knocks them up into the mortar, then throw the grenade up at them and kill them off the top. I've done it a couple of times and it's super satisfying :)

Another one of my favorite kills happened in the 3rd match of a team tourney on smashville. I had placed a c4 on the moving platform right before I died, and it was my teammate vs both of them. They knocked him off the stage and were both sitting on the edge waiting for him to come back. Then the moving platform happened to be just barely over them at the exact moment it blew up on its own, killing both of them and we moved on. It was epic. :)

IxxI

Smash Fence

I won the match.
Me too. xD

10C4's

Shadow_Bane

Smash Cadet
Mario KOed me and decided to ^taunt me.
I respawned and fsmashed his @$$.
Moral: don't be a D-Bag with snake around.

CSBrokaw

Smash Cadet
poor mario

I don't have any AMAZING kills.
My favorite kills are when I KO someone with the first grenade I pull (after they try hitting me and I shield) on Sudden Death.

Taeran

Smash Journeyman
With Snake, I sleeper tech chased to high %s and then meteored them...

With Ike, I HIT A MK AT 0% WITH A FULLY CHARGED F-SMASH AT THE FURTHEST POSSIBLE EDGE OF THE PLATFORM OF SMASHVILLE!

Guys' are you frustrated?

Go to training mode, pick Snake, fight MK on final destination.
Then Speed it up, put MK on stand, and put the MK's percentage up to 999%.
Have three MKs.

Kill those stupid MKs!!!

You'll find yourself uncontrollably giggling with an insane look in your eye, put it's very, very relaxing.

:******:

Edit: Actually the best thing I've done with Ike was rack a Snake up to 80% and then I threw it off the side and spike it without taking a single hit.

The rest of the match was nearly indentical, but I don't have a recording :(.

yellowroy

Smash Ace
my best kill i got twice in 1 match. its fully charged motar slide when they were coming back to the edge then the nade blew up and the c4 did at the same time and he got hit in the motar.

bigmac267

Smash Cadet
Mine was against my brother. I had planted a mine and we had come down to ~150% each. We both jumped over the mine and I used F-Air close to the ground. The mine detonated and sent both of us towards a ceiling KO. In the end, he died and I won, but it was soooo close to a tie.

Either that or the time that I was facing a very cautious Kirby player. After knocking him upward, I noticed that he was using his multiple jumps to try and throw my prediction of where he would land off. Instead of waiting, I planted and detonated a c4 and used U-Air as I went upwards for the kill.

CSBrokaw

Smash Cadet
THAT was pressure right there.

Uh, happened in a WFC, so it's not that impressive.
On Sudden Death, a Lucario kept trying to projectile me from the entire stage away, and I couldn't Nikita/Nade him, then the Bombs started dropping and we both ledge-stalled for about 2 minutes.
Lucario, trying to be badass, decides to get up, airdodge and grab a bomb, then come over to my edge where he barely misses his throw and then gets blown up by the surrounding bombs.

Moral: PATIENCE (and WFC), son!

cycon365

Smash Apprentice
doing a friendly match against ice climbers, I managed to knock them pretty far and assumed I won, so I pulled out my trusty box, when Ice climbers tried to recover, panicking I got out of the box and set up some C4.

in the middle of IC's Tether recovery, the box hit popo and I won the match, Laughs here had hard

Esoteric

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I think my best kill was when I was playing WiFi against a Peach I play often. I caught him with a mortarslide, popped him in the air and F-Aired him down into a charged prox mine for the kill. Nothing special, but it sure looked nice.

BBoyindo

Smash Ace
I was playing 1 stock matches against cpu's once, and at the beginning of the match i immediatly mortar slided, and i spiked him just after the mortar hit. i think the match took about 5 seconds.

Top Bottom