• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Best Character in Endless Brawl

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Jiggly ****. Or DK just because you can.

Team wise Snake + Pika. Spam Snake's Usmash and Pika's DownB on the top of BF and you should get at least 200 kills.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I nailed 249 KOs as Peach my goal is to get 300. So many gay things happen though <___<. Like grabbing some super spice curry, then a Blastbox appears right in front of you.......wth?

M.O.T.H

Smash Cadet
Is there a record for endless brawl? If so please tell me and me and my brother will beat it lol

sonicfox

Smash Rookie
i got around 120ish with fox and like 50 with sonic...im usually best with sonic but fox was really good in endless

sonicfox

Smash Rookie
o and toon link with like 100 somthin...i forget im guesin in the 110's hes my 3rd best...not for endless but just overall

Aibou

Smash Master
Sheik. Pretty much in any Multi-Man Brawl I use Sheik.

<3 :shiek: <3

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
I hate using Dk, to boring. I go with Ike and spam his uptilt it even work for me in the 15min multiman.

Aibou

Smash Master
lol Zelda. It's hard to use her in any kind of Multi-man Brawl because sometimes the Alloys will pop out of her multi-hit moves since they're so friggin light D:<

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
true but I use her to see her get beaten up in it by pathetic alloys.

Psh Zelda being good for something other than transforming into shiek :laugh:

mwuahahahaha ;3 you fake zelda main

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
D:

<3 you and HAPPY 2,000 post you!

Sheik is better in multiman brawl, I usually end up switching to him when I get aggrovated with Zelda's multi-hitting smashes.

Top Bottom