• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Win: Canada Edition

kr3wman

Smash Master
didn't laugh.

I wish there was one human size tho.

that would be pretty cool.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
thats not true. you legit can't skip some of the commercials and trailers.

Gichan

Smash Champion
no man, even in the dvds. Not all, but some. the first time that was he case I thought my dvd player was ****ed, stupid commercials.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Just before Apex 2010 Loser's semis:

M2K (to Ally): "If you let me win I'll split some of my winnings with you because I know for a fact I can **** Brood's Olimar" - loosely quoted, but definitely the message.

t3h Icy

Smash Master

M2K (to Ally): "If you let me win I'll split some of my winnings with you because I know for a fact I can **** Brood's Olimar" - loosely quoted, but definitely the message.
I lost.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

I def lost

Gichan

Smash Champion
But wait...that's funny and all that he said that and got ***** but did ally really let him win? I don't see ally as the type who gives up matches.

Sanu

Smash Champion
ally lost

ally is depressed

ally is thinking of switching to mk

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway

I lost. Also, when I thought it couldn't any more, my opinion of M2K dropped. Again.

kr3wman

Smash Master
He's confident in himself and shares money with his friends?

what an *******!

Top Bottom