• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh, You Lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
EDIT: it's become apparent that the youtube comment wasn't funny to you at all. so, here's 2 pics of serious funny.

you may now return from your fit of insane laughter and realized your defeat, most of you.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
this one appeals to bakugan fans, misc. anime fans, and people who are like "OMFG, HOW DUZ BAKUGANZ WORK? I H8 WUT I DONT UNDERSTAND!" all at once. as well as explaining how the game works for anyone who doesn't know, and will probably convert a few people who dislike the game (it's a possibility). i found it on deviantart.

work originally by Teh Akuma Yoru. characters copyright of sega-spinmaster, konami, shonen jump, stephen hillenburg (the guy in the corner with the butchered perspective), and miscellaneous anime licenses. bakugan explanation from wikipedia.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
^ wow, a red X is surprisingly not funny. websites where we find images, y u no have moar bandwidth?!

now to relieve the fail with a series of LOL inducers from 3 of our favorite webcomics of all time.

...that i can manage to think of at this time.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
he's back and he's got a new pic! smashfan is 666 times as slick as the last time, the last time you've known him, now you can see why we always condone him!

you might think this new pic is sick, Evil Leo with insane troll logic. but i assure you, his reason is just. some retribution is that much a must. go read the fic. when it's up, it'll pwn. i think he'll post it on archive of our own. archive of our own...

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
^ i almost lost, good thing i've trained myself to resist laughter :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom