• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh, You Lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Don't know that guy let alone what he sounds like, so didn't work.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
turn on a TV or radio. I dont watch TV except a handful of times a year, and i read that in his voice
Ahh, people expecting everyone to be American by default, how have I missed thee.

also lost.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
they don't have those commercials in other english speaking countries? Its basically meme status

also, i dont know you and your location is vague. the vast majority of this site hails from the united states and english speaking countries, so i think its fair if i assume everyone is american unless they hint they aren't.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'm just going to say that I doubt anything man could do would produce such a massive earthquake. Or if there was something like that, we'd have probably noticed it. I hope.

I like how that's on a DKC:R video.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I hate that image everytime I see it. I really want to delete it for minor inappropriate or something like that... but I can't! I CAN'T KILL IT :C.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
WARNING: the following image may contain unbalanced levels of CD-I, viewer discretion is advised.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
ladies & gentlemen...

...nny abducting piggies in a stolen voot cruiser. (please excuse the size of the pic, but i just had to...)

(picture is property of deviantart user AlliWalli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom