• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I kept scrolling up and down cause I thought my page was automatically scrolling up every second or two (it does that cause my computer is terrible and laggy and it scrolls when loading) and then I realized it was a GIF

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Holy **** I lost.
Might want to link for the cursin', though.
:applejack:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Also, you gotta prefer the English version of Inuyasha, as that is one of the few where the Japanese voice just sounds horrible.

Apparently the first three letters of Japanese is filtered on this site....
I'm sorry, but this guy just implied that Inuyasha was anything more than an eyesore taking up time on my Adult Swim block.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
I'm sorry, but this guy just implied that Inuyasha was anything more than an eyesore taking up time on my Adult Swim block.
Oh yeah, I wouldn't watch it myself. But I've seen both versions. If I "DID" watch it it would have to be the english dub.

vZakat

Half Genie
Umby, I've been meaning to re-watch Cat's don't dance and seeing your sig/avi greatly increases that desire. >_<

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yeah, sooooo I never got to send that DM out cuz I went M.I.A., so I guess I'll just drop a minor update.

The main girl I was trying to get with is out of state for the next month, so the sex addict is gonna get the **** starting tonight. The girl with the big ol *** invited me to her grad party n ****, and things ain't really pop off cuz of cockblockers n ****. My ex ***** is mad at me for not going to her graduation, but I'm just like "**** that *****, she wasn't throwing the **** my way anyway." So now, tonight will probably be the start of a ****load of sex for the next month until the main chick comes back. Oh, and the big booty ***** can get it if she wants it sometime in the mix of all of that too.

Sorry for the wait, but it's just a minor drop.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Smash. That's all I can say.

God damn, I can't wait until my life starts.:applejack:

Top Bottom