• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Jane

Smash Hero
who said anything about image only? this little *****fit happening right now is not funny or entertaining though.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
As I said, there's a thread for all things pony. Discuss over there. :3
Concerned people should do that if they want their questions or problems to be solved.

Or else PM us. We can set things straight.

I need to get a V8.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Cannot say this discussion in the ATL South is unprecedented, personally. I lost a good deal reading through.:applejack:

Pi

Smash Hero
okay bronies
what ur doing right now
ganging up and trolling
that **** doesn't happen with any other thing

the fact that you all have pony avatars
and pony sigs
and use pony images and alll that stuff

that is unique to this whole pony thing

you can't sit there and tell me 'we're just liek any other group'
when you all do the same ****, travel as a group, argue as a group, and do all this stuff to let everyone know that ur a brony

i like flapjack, adventure time, and some other kiddy shows, and i am not ashamed to admit that
but i don't find other like minded individuals and hang out with them based on our similar cartoon interests
i don't flaunt avatars/sigs/post images about the cartoons i like

the janitor made good points, you guys are going out of your way to asert your like for the pony show
that is not what people do normally, this is a unique isolated incident
and i pretty much assumed the same thing he stated
that you guys are doing it because it's ironic, out of the ordinary, or w/e else he said

and you all ganged up on him and started trolling together 'ur mad lol'

it's just weird, and that's why ur doing it (not all, but most)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oh man.

If you are done, can we please continue on with the images?
Let's not do this here. Do that on MLP general and we'll talk it out.

Really, this isn't the place for arguements. :/

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I am on the verge of tears, this is hilarious.

Wish there were pictures, however.:applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nice troll, Pi.
Really, if people like you and janitor would stop complaining about it, it'd probably go away as far as SWF ponies are concerned.

Also, I have not once yet trolled this thread. Every response was genuine and without ill intent. I'm sorry that you assume that every single pony fan in the universe is out to get every single nonfan, but this ridiculousness needs to stop.

Better just to shut it and let it be. :applejack:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Most of us SWF ponyfans are close friends by now.

So it's more "Hey guys, pony drama happening in YLYL, it's hilarious."

"Really? Let me take a look."

Stop adding fuel to the fire Pi. I was, as well as most of us, were done talking about it until you gave another reason to respond.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Kniht, did you ever stop to think that no one goes out of their way to call you out for liking Adventure Time, or Flapjack, or whatever shows you like? Do you even really have to defend yourself for enjoying the shows?

I'm going to guess no. There's no stigma around these shows. People won't call you a *** or a manbaby just for liking them. I doubt even more that you've been called a troll for telling someone in good faith that you enjoy it, or for posting humor from or based on the show, simply because you enjoy it.

So I dunno. Stop hating.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Incidentally, only one pony image has been posted in the last two pages. Janitor literally flipped his **** over nothing. If you want to blame anyone for the pony talk lately, you should blame him.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i made a relatively calm post in response to a conversations a few posts up from it. Then someone immediately came and LOL UR STOOPID LOL HAHA. just typical trolls stuff. and of course the thread got out of hand and in the end i'm blamed for it. it's basically textbook trolling. you guys are indeed good at what you do.

Pi

Smash Hero
so to continue the conversation
i wasn't exactly complaining
but i came back to say that it's kind of like my favorite color being purple
the reasons it became my favorite were kinda weak, and i'm not sure the primary one
but it was fun to tell people my favorite color is purple
because it's not supposed to be, i'm a guy, my favorite color is spose to be blue or black or something

so it's fun to tell people i like purple, and see how they respond
and i can defend it w/ all the typical **** like 'i'm secure w/ my masculinity' or w/e that ish is

it was probably cause i didn't really have anything out of the ordinary about me, so having this was cool
maybe it's the same for you guys

and now though, my favorite color is purple, like no doubt
i feel like i actually do like the color, how it looks
but that's also probably cause i spent a lot of time making it a point to like the color and point it out

so any way
i'm not hating, or complaining
it's just a little weird that you say it's just like any other show, and that you're just like any other group of show likers or w/e it's called
but you're the only group that's spawned such a devout following
and one that insists on sharing their affinity for ponies w/ the rest of the world

it's just weird

i'm sure many of you actually like the show, and grats, enjoy your show

just don't really udnerstand why you feel the need to pony up the ish you do o.O (avatars, sigs, etc.)
it just seems like ur going out of ur way to do all this stuff and say 'hey look everyone i'm a brony too'

also uhhh
no one has like...ever listened to wretched

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I lost to Batman.:applejack:

Aaaand, I lost to the above, incidentally.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
so to continue the conversation
i wasn't exactly complaining
but i came back to say that it's kind of like my favorite color being purple
the reasons it became my favorite were kinda weak, and i'm not sure the primary one
but it was fun to tell people my favorite color is purple
because it's not supposed to be, i'm a guy, my favorite color is spose to be blue or black or something

so it's fun to tell people i like purple, and see how they respond
and i can defend it w/ all the typical **** like 'i'm secure w/ my masculinity' or w/e that ish is

it was probably cause i didn't really have anything out of the ordinary about me, so having this was cool
maybe it's the same for you guys

and now though, my favorite color is purple, like no doubt
i feel like i actually do like the color, how it looks
but that's also probably cause i spent a lot of time making it a point to like the color and point it out

so any way
i'm not hating, or complaining
it's just a little weird that you say it's just like any other show, and that you're just like any other group of show likers or w/e it's called
but you're the only group that's spawned such a devout following
and one that insists on sharing their affinity for ponies w/ the rest of the world

it's just weird

i'm sure many of you actually like the show, and grats, enjoy your show

just don't really udnerstand why you feel the need to pony up the ish you do o.O (avatars, sigs, etc.)
it just seems like ur going out of ur way to do all this stuff and say 'hey look everyone i'm a brony too'

also uhhh
no one has like...ever listened to wretched

<33

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
It's definitely a sore subject; there's a ton of things posted ITT that are inside jokes (whether anime/manga based, specific video game based, etc.) And a ton of things which are offensive (911 jokes, 3rd world meme, racism/sexism, etc.)

But nothing currently causes netguments more than ponies. It'd be nice if those not in the loop would gtfo.

Which is disappointing, since I enjoy the show and the humor/memes accompanying.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Subscribed. Hello exarch, Wretched. *Tips hat*

Mike has this.<3:applejack:

tubes

Smash Ace
seriously can we give Mike G's name some kind of crown and special title? He is clearly king of this thread.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
This **** is legendary.

T1J might I suggest that you invest in adblocker? Blocks all things ponies with the right amount of work.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I don't think real Christians actually give that **** out.

Maybe people who call themselves Christians.
real christians?
really? I wouldn't have expected a no true scotsman fallacy from you phoot.

Top Bottom