• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The **** is that thing? I'd bang my head against a wall or something to kill it, considering it seemed to be burrowed just under the skin.:applejack:

Can't do a screencap right now.

Facebook:
"I'm pregnant."
"im going on maury to find out who the babbbbby daddy is because i don't have a clue
..this should teach you to not leave your page open around me
-nelson"
"i hope its harry potter"

Tesh

Smash Hero
Some jokes are clever and funny enough to be worth making about an offensive subject, but most of these 9/11 gags seem to be just going for shock laughter.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Some jokes are clever and funny enough to be worth making about an offensive subject, but most of these 9/11 gags seem to be just going for shock laughter.
Happens same time every year, since this thread was started. And elsewhere on the internet, regardless.

I've noted how I don't like it previously and how I find it insensitive, but being vocal about doesn't really fix this "problem." Making a stink about it somehow encourages folks post more about it. We're probably better off saying nothing, really and let it pass.

Top Bottom