• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
"If I make a picture with obscure and inaccurate references that manipulate facts, I will be right on the internet!!!1!?"

-****ing idiots on the internet.
That picture does nothing for the argument against same sex marriage (which I am for so Stro ngbad and I can be married)
holy **** bro
it's you laugh you lose
not get all serious and have a stick in your *** over a joke

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
holy **** bro
it's you laugh you lose
not get all serious and have a stick in your *** over a joke
Oh, oh really I had no idea.

Wretched said:
(which I am for so Stro ngbad and I can be married)
CLEARLY
CLEARLY
CLEARLY I was being serious.
Actually, I was just pointing out that those pictures are so silly that they are humorous.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Wretched gets top tonight because of this.:applejack:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Spider Man... I really feel like watching that movie, now.:applejack:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
http://www.cracked.com/article_15070_the-10-best-animated-movies-traumatizing-kids.html

Read #2 and #1.

[COLLAPSE="Taken from a Skype chat."]A woman's garden is growing beautifully but the darn tomatoes won't ripen. There's a limit to the number of uses for green tomatoes and she's getting tired of it. So she goes to her neighbor and says, "Your tomatoes are ripe, mine are green. What can I do about it?'' Her neighbor replies, "Well, it may sound absurd but here's what to do. Tonight there's no moon. After dark go out into your garden and take all your clothes off. Tomatoes can see in the dark and they'll be embarrassed and blush. In the morning they'll all be red, you'll see.'' Well, what the heck? She does it. The next day her neighbor asks how it worked. "So-so,'' she answers, "The tomatoes are still green but the cucumbers are all four inches longer.''[/COLLAPSE]

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I just got done reading and frankly...

There was a post in there I had to agree with. Knowing people like this exist in the world makes me feel a heck of a lot better LOL

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Well in this case the pepper is actually a doctor, so there IS a period even though there isn't one in the drink itself.

****ed up ***************************

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I like how you're doing this new angry StspacerongBad thing. You're so edgy now that you tell people how dumb they are, so I'm happy that like 90% of your posts are geared towards making people think you're a really aggressive, angry poster who has a vendetta against the world for laughing at your 4'7" height.

ESAM would wreck you IRL. He would beat you at brawl, then melee, and then life. He would wreck you at life.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I like how you're doing this new angry Wretched thing. You're so edgy now that you tell people how dumb they are, so I'm happy that like 90% of your posts are geared towards making people think you're a really aggressive, angry poster who has a vendetta against the world for laughing at your 4'7" height.

Strongbad would wreck you IRL. He would beat you at brawl, then melee, and then life. He would wreck you at life.

Edit: I got you strongbad :D

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Wow, the total argument I'm seeing today is strong bad going all on esam, wretched going all on strong bad, and esam going all on wretched.

And then height talk happened.

I'm 5'8 and i don't care.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
[glow]She's too hot for you, though.

Not knowing where to put your period blood must be one of those
Hot Problems.[/glow]

Top Bottom