• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i hope this hasnt been posted before.

acutally, idgaf, cause it's hilarious.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
The second link was stolen from a 4chan post.

It was on.../b/? I think, and somebody posted a picture of a young girl from some anime, and she said "What would you do to be with me?"

Somebody posted "I would drag my **** through a mile of broken glass just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie" with a file of pedobear.

Just disappoints me that a lot of people can't go without rehashing things. I mean, it was funny the first time, but...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If just found it intemperate; things like that bring a grin to my face, still. Of course I've heard it before.:applejack:

Didn't know it came from /b/, though, Wretched. :3

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
So M2k posted a log and I made a meme out of it....
his log:

me: "you never told me what you hate about me"
mikehaze: "nothing you're perfect"
mikehaze: "FRAME PERFECT"

WEZL

Smash Cadet
The second link was stolen from a 4chan post.

It was on.../b/? I think, and somebody posted a picture of a young girl from some anime, and she said "What would you do to be with me?"

Somebody posted "I would drag my **** through a mile of broken glass just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie" with a file of pedobear.

Just disappoints me that a lot of people can't go without rehashing things. I mean, it was funny the first time, but...
And so by your logic had we not seen it the first time, no one should ever be able to hear the joke? Or are you just trying to prove your internet coolness by explaining to us that you saw the original post or something? Either way, you're annoying. You provide very little content to this thread though you never hesitate to make posts complaining about images or just flood the thread by getting into dumb little arguments with the other posters. And when I say dumb, I mean dumb. I literally face palm when I see a page that's full of only comments and it's even sadder when half the posts are made by a moderator (someone who should be above something as ignorant as fighting over the internet).

Basically all I'm saying is don't hate on someone who is trying to provide the lulz. Even if you've seen it before, no one gives a ****. If someone posted a funny picture I've already seen I'd still much rather look at that than to see some douche shouting "repost!".

Jane, both pics were great and I had never seen either one (until last night). Keep up the good work:)

Jane

Smash Hero
lmfaoo, I was cooking up a very sarcastic response for wretched, but wezl handled all the dirty work for me.

And thank you :>

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I like how you're doing this new angry WEZL thing. You're so edgy now that you tell people how dumb they are, so I'm happy that like 90% of your posts are geared towards making people think you're a really aggressive, angry poster who has a vendetta against the world for laughing at your 4'7" height.

Wretched would wreck you IRL. He would beat you at brawl, then melee, and then life. He would wreck you at life.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
That post was stolen from a smashboards post.

It was on...Gentlemen's club? I think, and somebody posted a post, and he said "Shut the **** up Freesam"

Somebody posted "I like how you're doing this new angry StspacerongBad thing. You're so edgy now that you tell people how dumb they are, so I'm happy that like 90% of your posts are geared towards making people think you're a really aggressive, angry poster who has a vendetta against the world for laughing at your 4'7" height.

ESAM would wreck you IRL. He would beat you at brawl, then melee, and then life. He would wreck you at life." with a file of peach.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
You know what's funny?

WEZL's post count.

*zing*

OK terrible attempt at getting involved in something on SWF >_> :p

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Its coo'

I'm quitting modship sooner or later anyways because I really don't care about contributing to the boards anymore. I mean, realistically, I agree with you WEZL. However, my post wasn't at all angry towards Jane for posting the picture, but rather it was just a statement about how unoriginal the internet itself is.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
What are you guys doing?
You're not allowed to have arguments that don't involve me.
I forbid it.

Top Bottom