• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

rhan

Smash Hero
Mike.
I'm just gonna say.

I wasn't laughing.

Then the end murdered my ***.

In the middle of Starbucks.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It was me. I make that thread like once every 3-4 months.

I like to see how far the ignorance of that board spreads every few months.
Normally I would've tried to piss them off, but I knew that another anon from smashboards was posting.
Had a feeling it was possibly you or just some other mod from smashboards doing it.
That's one of the many wonders of the YLYL thread solved.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
none of the ffvii video was funny really, just made a good point :/

almost everything ffvii related is played out tho lol

btw I still say T-if-uh and Red-13(thought that was obv)

izzy24

Smash Ace

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm hating those kinds of politics right now. They're dealing with first world problems when they should dealing with the ECONOMIC SITUATION WE'RE HAVING RIGHT NOW.

MY TWO CENTS AND THE INFLATION OF 2012 IS NOW MY 15 GODDAMN CENTS THAT I HAVE TO GIVE TO ALL OF YOU.

ALL OF YOU!!!!

Derpy♂

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Obama is doing is best to destroy the last of our civil liberties, yes, I agree.

Also America currently about to spend $1 Trillion on a new fleet of hyper advanced fighter jets (http://www.theatlantic.com/national...weapon-that-costs-more-than-australia/72454/)...which is higher than Australia's GDP (total spending) for an entire year. If you actually think politicians or the government have any real concern about paying off that debt, you're kidding yourself.

/politicsareajoke

Anyway, resume YLYL'ing >_>

Turazrok

Smash Master
Obama is doing is best to destroy the last of our civil liberties, yes, I agree.

Also America currently about to spend $1 Trillion on a new fleet of hyper advanced fighter jets (http://www.theatlantic.com/national...weapon-that-costs-more-than-australia/72454/)...which is higher than Australia's GDP (total spending) for an entire year. If you actually think politicians or the government have any real concern about paying off that debt, you're kidding yourself.

/politicsareajoke

Anyway, resume YLYL'ing >_>
This is why political discussion should be banned.

So dumb people appear more intelligent than they are.

Top Bottom