• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
What if your door is bottom left but opens the other way?

:phone:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
MORNING WOOD LUMBER CO

1-800-BIG-WOOD

there is no time to slumber when we deliver our lumber!

early delivery guaranteed

zero_traveler

Smash Rookie
Ooooooooooh myyyy goooood. :applejack:
See, what most people don't know, unless they subscribe to multiverse theory, is that somewhere, in some alternate universe, the malaria outbreak never happened and in it's place was a Virus that mutated all the worlds species besides humans into Pokemon.

Besides. I'd hate living in Pokemon world. It would suck to have to be a Vegetarian, because I don't think I could eat Pokemons.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
See, what most people don't know, unless they subscribe to multiverse theory, is that somewhere, in some alternate universe, the malaria outbreak never happened and in it's place was a Virus that mutated all the worlds species besides humans into Pokemon.

Besides. I'd hate living in Pokemon world. It would suck to have to be a Vegetarian, because I don't think I could eat Pokemons.
woah woah woah, animals can still exist, yo.

somewhere, in some alternate universe, the malaria outbreak never happened and in it's place was a Virus that mutated all the worlds species besides humans into Pokemon. and then God magically created animals that werent pokemon for us to eat.

Top Bottom