• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I should have known when I saw the Tom Brady 99% gag on /sp/ that this occupywalstreet business would become a meme

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Jane why didn't you save that for Pic of the month.
Holy **** why didn't you save that for pic of the month.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Don't know if you guys will actually find this funny but I was amused.

So I was reading this article about riot stuff that happened at Occupy Oakland:

(http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/10/27/MNE71LMH3C.DTL&tsp=1)

"A chant followed, conveying the same message, but then someone from the back of the crowd lobbed a glass bottle that shattered on police helmets. Officers responded, lobbing tear gas again.

Occupy Oakland protester Casey Jones, 28, wore a T-shirt Wednesday reading "thrash and burn," and skateboarded up and down Broadway yelling, "Bring it on!"

"I'm all about the riot - we need to be violent," he said. "We need more numbers. We'll just keep marching on."

All I could think of:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Cyst vid didn't do anything to me lol. I was wondering if that woman was even a medical professional. I was shaking my head at them doing it out in their back yard.

/nursing major

:rosalina:

Top Bottom