• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
to be fair i stole it from mogwai in the ct thread. it was too funny not to repost.i almost lost myself when i saw it

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
SONIC BOOM

10sonicbooms

(Not a SF fan so I don't get it)
If you ever played SF2, you would know there is a bonus stage where you have to destroy the car as fast as you can (though for some reason I remember other vehicles are there other vehicles?). Anyway, yeah making fun of the fact that guile vandalized a car and went to court for it.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
too bad guile would just wake up flash kick the judge.

then again the judge could just call vega and end it before guile is given the opportunity to wake up reversal(with repeated cr.RH).

vega is so gay in sf2

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
wow, not to hate on the pics but some of you guys are weak.

And yes, I have a healthy sense of humor.

lol Basically what doodah said

looks like I'll have to get some more pics in here

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Too bad I've seen everything in here 9001 times, or else I would have lost a few times.
I'm still waiting on this "pro" here to bless us with his vast knowledge of funny pics. Apparently not only has he not seen Sengin's Vader/luke pic but he also LOL'd at it admitting defeat. >_>

Scidadle, don't worry I wasn't hating on your pic, bro. It's just that people seem too easy in here xD

Doodah, thanks for being considerate =D

Top Bottom