• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Pi

Smash Hero
This was extremely confusing, as I have had Xaltis blocked for a really long time, and it looked like you were talking about Odin O_o

There is no "You have ______ Ignored and can't see their posts" anymore. They just straight up aren't there.
this
i was confuse
but now i am content

Pi

Smash Hero
just put xaltis on your ignore list and then you literally don't see that he exists
i don't even think you can see him viewing thread

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yo since i consider this the universal atl south social board...well ayo...how do u post polls? cuz i dont see any check box that allows me that privilege

DFEAR

Smash Hero
nah broski hes a friggin processed wheat product...a straight up definition of a CRACKER

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I like Xaltis. I'd like to hang with him in person, based of meeting him briefly at P5. But I dont think that'd happen lolol
Anyone that meets me in person loves me lol. So its all good.

And since Hungrybox requested I stop using gifs I'll stop, cause hes my coach. LOL at the frog thingy XD

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I blocked xaltis, and wow, everything is beautiful and nothing hurts.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
>open user cp.
>see last post in thread is by xaltis.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
this is what will happen the day a true veteran human being will do once he meets xaltis aka gif poster.

1. you two will see each other eye to eye first time.
2. instant reflex of gagging for the fact that xaltis isnt black nor female
3. you insert your hand in your pocket to reach that gun you bought for such an occasion
4. you walk innocently towards xaltis
5. xaltis notices you, shrugs and ATTEMPTS to try to create a friendship with you or so he will claim.
6. you think , "**** that **** yo imma *** this ***** straight up"
7. you use that gun you bought and proceed to shank his sides...with that gun...you just bought.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
this is what will happen the day a true veteran human being will do once he meets xaltis aka gif poster.

1. you two will see each other eye to eye first time.
2. instant reflex of gagging for the fact that xaltis isnt black nor female
3. you insert your hand in your pocket to reach that gun you bought for such an occasion
4. you walk innocently towards xaltis
5. xaltis notices you, shrugs and ATTEMPTS to try to create a friendship with you or so he will claim.
6. you think , "**** that **** yo imma *** this ***** straight up"
7. you use that gun you bought and proceed to shank his sides...with that gun...you just bought.
6 and 7 are wrong. They're supposed to say "you realize Xaltis is a fun nice guy and you become great friends and love him."

Dumb *****.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
8. you see that he is STILL tryin to make friends with you, so you shove him to the ground, force him to open his god damn mouth and you insert your gun inside it.
9. you then follow, "NUKKA, I DONE TOLD YOU TO STFU, NAO STFU AND STFFFFFFU!"
10. you pull the trigger, hear a click, you immediately frown :[
11. no worries though for you are prepared, remember that gun you just bought that you just shanked xaltis with that you clearly just bought? well it is now a knuckle duster with 4" steel spikes.
12.???
13. profit

Xaltis

Smash Hero
8. you see that he is STILL tryin to make friends with you, so you shove him to the ground, force him to open his god damn mouth and you insert your gun inside it.
9. you then follow, "NUKKA, I DONE TOLD YOU TO STFU, NAO STFU AND STFFFFFFU!"
10. you pull the trigger, hear a click, you immediately frown :[
11. no worries though for you are prepared, remember that gun you just bought that you just shanked xaltis with that you clearly just bought? well it is now a knuckle duster with 4" steel spikes.
12.???
13. profit
Those dont even exist dumb *****. Cause it ends at 7 and 8. Stop trolling.

Jane

Smash Hero
Top Bottom