• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I'm not one to provoke arguments, but you guys really gotta lay off Xaltis. I'm aware the gifs can seem repetitive, but if you find his posts that annoying, just block him. It's that simple. I know the guy personally, and we always hang out at tournaments, and I can safely say he's one of the coolest kids to be around and isn't -as- (sorry xaltis lol) obnoxious as he appears on the boards. After this post, just keep posting gifs and other funny ****. It's done.

Oh, and Xaltis. Stop digging yourself a bigger hole, man.

-DJ out-

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's not the gifs more than his overall persona.

And it hasn't been bad at all in a while. Just, those gifs didn't help him this time around.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Wait how is it my person now? I haven't been doing anything mean. And Exarch I never act mean to other people unless they're mean to me first. I don't wanna be mean I just get provoked.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Xaltis at whobo.

Play him in dubs with some girl as my partner, it's her first tourney.

Xaltis wins...

Me: GG
Xaltis + Partner: RAAAPEEEEEEEDDDDD

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Wait how is it my person now? I haven't been doing anything mean. And Exarch I never act mean to other people unless they're mean to me first. I don't wanna be mean I just get provoked.
I agree with this.

Xaltis seems to be himself most of the time, it's just people seem to get annoyed easily by his posts.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What I meant is, like, how you acted a while back gave you a reputation.

While you haven't been doing anything lately, anything like that display a while back is gonna annoy people anyway.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis at whobo.

Play him in dubs with some girl as my partner, it's her first tourney.

Xaltis wins...

Me: GG
Xaltis + Partner: RAAAPEEEEEEEDDDDD
That was towards you not your friend. And you started it by calling me and Dfear free so I had to trash talk you back. Also thank you Mike for understanding. I think I know what you mean ZIO

Turazrok

Smash Master
That was towards you not your friend. And you started it by calling me and Dfear free so I had to trash talk you back. Also thank you Mike for understanding. I think I know what you mean ZIO
Lol you are free tho :p, anyways I feel screaming **** around women in general is something one should be cautious with.. That's just me though. Anyways I was merely jesting, chillax.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
it's pretty simple. Xaltis is a chill, carefree guy. in person, because he has to actually say things (in that he has to either think about them or at least his manner of speech isn't insulting), he doesn't come off as abrasive. however, on the boards, none of his personality comes across (or he just types things off the top of his head) and he doesn't word things well, and it makes him come off as a poopy butt weenie.

i haven't met him (though i've been to tournaments that he's attended few times) but if all the people who know him in person are vouching for him, bbbbbbbbbbbbb

DFEAR

Smash Hero
man i would troll xaltis and say i wouldnt vouch for that but i would prolly get infracted or something
:troll:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i hate all moderators and admins

boo hiis

i am disrespecting my forum leaders

Xaltis

Smash Hero
it's pretty simple. Xaltis is a chill, carefree guy. in person, because he has to actually say things (in that he has to either think about them or at least his manner of speech isn't insulting), he doesn't come off as abrasive. however, on the boards, none of his personality comes across (or he just types things off the top of his head) and he doesn't word things well, and it makes him come off as a poopy butt weenie.

i haven't met him (though i've been to tournaments that he's attended few times) but if all the people who know him in person are vouching for him, bbbbbbbbbbbbb
No, I don't think in person either. I've told that to Nicole and Tyrant. XD

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master

kinda like how on the forums you sound really mean sometimes but are actually the nicest person in the community?

edit : sorry for contributing to this off topic ****, hope pictures will resume soon. sorry I don't have anything new to post. when do I ever?

bobjrsenior

Smash Cadet
Guys you seriously need to start dealing with all of the sexual tension in here.

Xaltis needs to post a naked picture(within forum rules) of himself or something.

Top Bottom