• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
what's funny about the last one? the ad makes complete sense if you know what the text says ("life is too short for a improper job").

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
its funny because there's a lady inside of the coffee dispenser making you your coffee.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Mad jealous. My permanent point is always active =(
holy **** i actually did not make that connection

i have no idea then LOL

all i know is when i saw that the first time i asked steel what it was and he said he had no idea and said he didn't give it to me

even though it says he did

maybe its a fake perma point

at this point, i ragequit the game

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well at least it wasn't a combination of watermelon, waffles, or fried chicken.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Yo Mike G about that pic with the nurses and secretaries.. I actually went to the dermatologist today and the nurse and both secretaries were bomb hot. Like O_O. lol.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Damn! I remember one time in nyc My friend got pulled over by this fine *** police chick. He didn't even care if he got a ticket. It was so worth it he said loooll

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Haha awesome! As she was taking my blood, I was just staring at her doing it. Please take my blood, miss! Freaking hot girls.. grr..

Edit: So there was a guy dressed up as a bunny mascot coming over my desk just now and give me chocolate, I laughed so hard. lol.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
Haha awesome! As she was taking my blood, I was just staring at her doing it. Please take my blood, miss! Freaking hot girls.. grr..

Edit: So there was a guy dressed up as a bunny mascot coming over my desk just now and give me chocolate, I laughed so hard. lol.
I visualized a ganondorf sitting behind a desk wearing a blazer and khakis and it made me laugh. :reverse:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Maybe I should've done that when I got the chocolate lol.

Edit: Grab him, uppercut into Ftilt through the window. If ever someone wants to see a bunny fly..

Xaltis

Smash Hero

This would mean that anything over 9000, the arwing wouldn't be able to handle.

So this means... ITS OVER 9000?!?

Just thought about it at work yesterday.

Top Bottom