• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
wut, That was today and you cheated LOL

I'll go no lower than $4000
Hey I stood in line for 3 weeks, neglecting bathing, proper eating, physical fitness, school, work, and worst of all smash bros, just to get this obsurdly rare card. I also owe him my first 3 born, I have to teach him a magic trick, and I owe him a coke. It's not my fault you assumed the limited edition Dr Peepee infraction card would be handed out to the first 100 visitors. Didn't you read the fine print? It said first 1.00 get a freebee ;P

...$60,000. No lower.

Twin got the elusive Dr PeePee infraction

I mad as hell
And I did it all for this :D
And because how I got it cracked me up a little.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Okay guys, chill the **** out with all the double and triple posts and the infraction baiting in general.

If you get this closed, I'm raging.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Hey I stood in line for 3 weeks, neglecting bathing, proper eating, physical fitness, school, work, and worst of all smash bros, just to get this obsurdly rare card. I also owe him my first 3 born, I have to teach him a magic trick, and I owe him a coke. It's not my fault you assumed the limited edition Dr Peepee infraction card would be handed out to the first 100 visitors. Didn't you read the fine print? It said first 1.00 get a freebee ;P

...$60,000. No lower.

bobjrsenior

Smash Cadet
After getting on everyone in this thread about censoring and infractions why even risk posting this? You should have known what the ramifications could have been from it.

Now look... you actually made getting infractions into a fun game.

You made everyone into card collecting monsters...

Just look what terror they have started raining down upon us!!!

Top Bottom