• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Jane

Smash Hero
awwwww. cute AND funny.

the title of the video is (pretty much) "reverse psychology at its finest" for anyone wondering. haha

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
The panda, Prof. Oak, and Hammer Time destroyed the **** outta me.

EDIT: LMFAOOOO I just understood the tree. I lost.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy

edit:woow...cant put other image because of censor

im starting to think some of theses are on purpose...lol...like The typo is just to far apart to think otherwise.

double edit: this works.

censor!

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
LOLLL e.Bear the rastafarian raggae teacher is too good!
Nice potter one. And the WoW moose is amazing

Ahh the killing in the woods got me, but sounds pretty suss planned

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol that vid made me think alot. but then I realized, I act the same in person and I actually do know all of the people on my friends list. And I talk to them too haha.

Jane

Smash Hero
i know every single person on my friends list. minus, like, three or four girls. only because they added me, AND theyre at least mildly attractive. lol

but if youre a dude or an ugly chick and i dont know you, and you send me a friend request, your *** is getting added, scoped out real quick, and then promptly deleted.

Top Bottom