• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Umby

Smash Master
Well, I got caught by staff earlier holding my sign, and they said they couldn't allow it because it was "soliciting." :(

At a couple of points, I did hold out a plastic cup asking for change, though. I got maybe 30 cents total.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Making the big bucks now I see. Time to retire, buy an ocean front mansion, pick up a few trophy wives, and invest the rest of your 30 cents into trust funds and the stock market. Remember me when you double your investment and buy out wal mart :D

Lol at that being soliciting though. Way to not get the joke staff.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
The staff confronted me for bringing an Xbox 360.

They had a gameroom, but the consoles were locked in these box things and no one could plug in their controllers so I hooked up my stuff. People shook hands with me and said I was a godsend. Later, the staff said that I "probably messed with a lot of electronics and could have caused massive damage." They then threatened to force me off the premise. I argued with them that it wasn't that bad, but then they repeated that I could have caused massive damage and that I could be forced off the premise and I argued again and, once more, they said that I could have caused massive damage and that I could be forced off the premise. Realizing that I was trapped in an old school RPG, I was about to say that they were right and blah blah blah, but then my sister comes along and says that what I did wasn't so bad and then they said that I could have caused massive damage and that I could be forced off the premise and she argues TWICE MORE.

I don't believe that Anime convention staff are ********. I believe that they are actually real life incarnations of old-school RPG characters that you come across in towns.

They never say anything smart or useful, but at least... never mind, they are ********.

*Also the controllers provided for the locked systems were partially broken.*

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
I wish I could've come. Sounds like fun, playing Gaia and other RPGs with friends and strangers who are fans.

Oh, and the anime stuff too.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
The staff confronted me for bringing an Xbox 360.

They had a gameroom, but the consoles were locked in these box things and no one could plug in their controllers so I hooked up my stuff. People shook hands with me and said I was a godsend. Later, the staff said that I "probably messed with a lot of electronics and could have caused massive damage." They then threatened to force me off the premise. I argued with them that it wasn't that bad, but then they repeated that I could have caused massive damage and that I could be forced off the premise and I argued again and, once more, they said that I could have caused massive damage and that I could be forced off the premise. Realizing that I was trapped in an old school RPG, I was about to say that they were right and blah blah blah, but then my sister comes along and says that what I did wasn't so bad and then they said that I could have caused massive damage and that I could be forced off the premise and she argues TWICE MORE.

I don't believe that Anime convention staff are ********. I believe that they are actually real life incarnations of old-school RPG characters that you come across in towns.

They never say anything smart or useful, but at least... never mind, they are ********.

*Also the controllers provided for the locked systems were partially broken.*
LMAO, even though I was there, I totally lost when I read this.

He forgot to mention that the one guy got his manager as we were leaving, even though he had already said something to us, caught up with us waaaayy down the hall and tried to doubleteam you.

Good story bro.

Top Bottom