• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
censoring this one too... it's a type of censor dodging... lame censor but get over it. Also *****, checking to see if that's censored too.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
yeah bro, and the Fate Stay Night one too. I need to upload it so I can send it to you. I have everything translated and stuff =D
Wait wait wait....let me get this straight. You like fate/stay night....but have an issue with the fan-service in HOTD?
WAT?

***** thats stupid as ****

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I can't find whats wrong with the mindgames picture....besides that..do you even find these picture funny yourself or are you just posting pictures?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm pretty sure the funny part about that is the guy in the suit to the left looking alot like Light from Death Note with his there notebook.

Top Bottom