• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Know You're Addicted to Pokemon When...

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
You look at real animals and try figure out what type their are and what attacks they'd have.

Sonic on the Rocks

Smash Lord
1. When you think after pulling an all nighter you can be totally refreshed by laying in bed a few seconds.
2. When you believe it is possible to walk across the continent within minutes.
3. When you think you can use a cuepon to purchase a bycylce that cost several thousand dollars.
4. ...When you think that the average bicycle cost several thousand dollars
5. When you recognized the obscure reference to a dead meme on page 2
6. When you sincerly believe that Gardevoir and Lopunny are sexy (I know many people)
7. When you agrue that the above statement is totally normal
8. When you know what the 322 pokemon is without looking it up
9. When you proceeded to look it up if you did not know
10. When you bean a pigeon with a softball after beating it to death

I cant think of anymore, the last one made me lol too much.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
You have Pokemon sheet music. You play pokemon tracks on the piano (or any other insrtument).
In Animal Crossing: Wild World, you town tune is a Pokemon track, and your designs are of Pokemon.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
1. When you think after pulling an all nighter you can be totally refreshed by laying in bed a few seconds.
2. When you believe it is possible to walk across the continent within minutes.
3. When you think you can use a cuepon to purchase a bycylce that cost several thousand dollars.
4. ...When you think that the average bicycle cost several thousand dollars
5. When you recognized the obscure reference to a dead meme on page 2
6. When you sincerly believe that Gardevoir and Lopunny are sexy (I know many people)
7. When you agrue that the above statement is totally normal
8. When you know what the 322 pokemon is without looking it up
9. When you proceeded to look it up if you did not know
10. When you bean a pigeon with a softball after beating it to death

I cant think of anymore, the last one made me lol too much.
it's 498 now (rotoms)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
When you start thinking of scientific names for Pokemon.

Nintendood

Smash Cadet
i totally won the pokemon-naming-off contest at church camp. against an guy who claimed he would win "because i'm asian".

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
i totally won the pokemon-naming-off contest at church camp. against an guy who claimed he would win "because i'm asian".
You can't beat this:

A Jolteon named "CatIon"

The element symbol for carbon is "Ca". A "Carbos" is used for raising the speed stat in Pokemon.

An Ion is an atom with an excess positive charge, and they are called "Ca+ Ions". You have the "Ca" for Carbon, and the plus sign looks like a lowercase T.

Jolteon is high in speed stat, and looks like a cat.

Science geekery owns all.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
You can't beat this:

A Jolteon named "CatIon"

The element symbol for carbon is "Ca". A "Carbos" is used for raising the speed stat in Pokemon.

An Ion is an atom with an excess positive charge, and they are called "Ca+ Ions". You have the "Ca" for Carbon, and the plus sign looks like a lowercase T.

Jolteon is high in speed stat, and looks like a cat.

Science geekery owns all.
In FireRed, I named my Pikachu Anion and my Voltorb Cation. Though I originally did it because I prefer the word Cation to Anion (I don't like Pikachu, while Electrode is my favorite electric type), I also reflected it in my attack styles. I often straight used Thundershock with Anion (giving off electrons), while, when I wasn't using Rollout, I often used Charge (gaining electrons) to power up my attack my attacks with Cation

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
When you are gone for a week and the first thing you do is go to a pokemon fourm.

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
...when you have over 300 hours on you're diamond game and still hav'nt evwen started EV training and have at least 24 hrs on the other ones.

....when you have all three of the games for one region.

Top Bottom