• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know your a smasher when...

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
You know your a smasher when you desperatley search your house for a stash of super spicy curry so you can take fiery revenge on your little brother.

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
You know your a smasher when your excuse for leaving the tv on overnight is "Well i sure as hell wasn't gonna watch 8,000 episodes of Seinfeld".

Razed

Smash Ace
You know you're a smasher when you press L and are afterwards astonished that Mario Sunshine didn't shield that Goomba.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
You know you're a smasher when you talk about smash online to strangers in your free time.................................i need a life....................................

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
MY GOD.
IT'S YOU'RE NOT YOUR.
FIX YOUR MISTAKES.
PLEASE?

These jokes suck, and this thread should be locked.
Moderators, Flex your guns.[/SIZE]

dodoromeo

Smash Apprentice
You know you're a smasher when you try to sweetspot someone with a sword, and are suprised when you see them gushing with blood.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
You know you're a smasher when you spin around yelling "SCRAAAHHH!!!!" and are surprised the person in front of you is still there.

You know you're a smasher when you push someone off a cliff and are surprised not to see him respawn behind you in 2 seconds.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
One day at school, my friend was like, "*friend* is probably very scared and lost right now because he's always following us around" and I had the strongest urge to make an analogy to the Ice Climbers.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
60 posts later only one joke is barely funny.*tips hat to FlatSoda* I was starting to wonder if the 'sense of humor' level had dropped on these boards.

RiSHi

Smash Rookie
Forgive me for this....

You know you are smasher when you go to a gang and be like "Pfft, I'll SHFFL you all day long"

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
You make ridiculous things up for this topic in attempts to be funny, rather than posting smasher-like things you actually have done or are actually plausible.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
You know you're a Smasher when...

You actually created a Tier List for your friends, making your whole family "God Tier"! :laugh:

Mario77

Smash Apprentice
You know you're a smasher when...

First post,

You know you're a smasher when you kick your girlfriend off the balcony and yell GAME

Skyson

Smash Ace
You know you're a smasher when

- You wind up your arm ten times and then walk up to someone, threatening that you've wound up your giant punch.

- You bang your hands on the ground and expect shockwaves to send all of the other people into the air.

- You do the above and wonder if they're all just teching off the ground.

- You think you can move across distances by running out in a lightning storm and getting hit in the ***.

- You've ever attempted to scare someone away by lifting up a single leg and holding the position. </Ganondorf>

- You question gymnastics due to the lack of landing lag.

- You attempt to avoid a car by leaning backwards.

- You ask construction workers if they've ever thrown a 9.

- You feel none of your relatives will ever die because you'll be sure to lend them a stock.

- You think clouds move in a rectangle around the world and can be stood upon.

- You've ever tried to pull vegetables and bombs out of any tangible floor.

- You've attempted to grab a much larger person with confidence that you can chain grab them.

That's all I've got off the top of my head, I guess.

max32090

Smash Ace
You know you're a smasher when

- You wind up your arm ten times and then walk up to someone, threatening that you've wound up your giant punch.

- You bang your hands on the ground and expect shockwaves to send all of the other people into the air.

- You do the above and wonder if they're all just teching off the ground.

- You think you can move across distances by running out in a lightning storm and getting hit in the ***.

- You've ever attempted to scare someone away by lifting up a single leg and holding the position. </Ganondorf>

- You question gymnastics due to the lack of landing lag.

- You attempt to avoid a car by leaning backwards.

- You ask construction workers if they've ever thrown a 9.

- You feel none of your relatives will ever die because you'll be sure to lend them a stock.

- You think clouds move in a rectangle around the world and can be stood upon.

- You've ever tried to pull vegetables and bombs out of any tangible floor.

- You've attempted to grab a much larger person with confidence that you can chain grab them.

That's all I've got off the top of my head, I guess.
when you make posts like this

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
When you pay money to enter tourneys that you know you will never win because *insert pro smasher name here* is in attendance

Psychoace

Smash Champion
You know you're a falcon player when you impregnate someone with falcon dive.

You know you're a smasher when you try to out run a series of cars and expect to see and hear a warning flash.....but don't.

Top Bottom