• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know your a smasher when...

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
You're being stupid because you CAN reflect anything with a normal shield. It's called Power Shielding.

Also, you know you're a smasher when you play Smash.

/endtopic

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
You're being stupid because you CAN reflect anything with a normal shield. It's called Power Shielding.

Also, you know you're a smasher when you play Smash.

/endtopic
i know what power shielding is. i probly knew befor you but its imposible to power shield everything. thats like saying i can power shield all of foxs lasers without fail.

you fail

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
When you see an insurance agent named John Ridley and expect to walk in seeing a space dragon selling insurance.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
If when your teacher gives you a pop quiz you take out a homerun bat, you turn brownish and you hit him off the stage.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
1. you're being way too negative
2. you can powersheild all of fox's lasors if you're good enough
no you really cant. power shielding all of foxes lasers takes perfect control. and if seen no one but lvl 9 cpu doing that. no one has achieved perfect control. just recently i had a lvl 9 ness power shield 4 Nair shffl. i doubt you will ever meet anyone with that kind of power shielding speed in your life.

and your just adding more negativity by using foul language. You should of known that.

Srry for any grammar problems

crush_T_asain

Smash Apprentice
you know your a smasher when you can think of better "you know your a smasher when..." then: go to smashboards.com or your reading this post etc...

morole of this story: if you plan on posting pls think of better original things not just stuff along the lins of the stuff above( we want to laugh not roll or eyes and say well no duh how'd think of that)

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
... whenever you have friends over and ask, "Why the **** aren't we playing melee?".

Kentalish

Smash Lord
you know your a smasher when... u skip school to play it

you know your a smasher when... u jump off a cliff and expect to appear with a new life

you know your a smasher when... u eat mushrooms thinking your going to get taller

you know your a smasher when... u have to much time on your hands and are on SWF every day

you know your a smasher when... u see a fox in real life and u yell WATCH OUT FOR Usmash

you know your a smasher when... u go to diseny land and see a princess you laugh at them for dsmash getting nurfed

all i can think of atm

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
You know your a smasher when... everytime you watch a melee vid, your triger fingers twitch everytime you see a L-cancel opertunity XD

You know your a smasher when... You see melee when your eyes are

You knoe your a smasher when... you read just about every post in this thread ^^

Rex+

Smash Ace
You know you're a smasher when you practice SHFFL-Lasers with Falco for the whole afternoon.
You know you're a smasher when you try to L-Cancel to make homework go by faster.
You know you're a smasher when you bring your Gamecube to a funeral.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
You know you're a smasher when you practice SHFFL-Lasers with Falco for the whole afternoon.
You know you're a smasher when you try to L-Cancel to make homework go by faster.
You know you're a smasher when you bring your Gamecube to a funeral.
LOL at 2 and 3:laugh::chuckle::laugh::chuckle:

Rex+

Smash Ace
You know you're a smasher if it's your family pastime.
You know you're a smasher if you chalk-up your controller before matches.
You know you're a smasher when you bet money on matches.
You know you're a smasher if you've ever used the phrase "Show me your moves!" as a retort.

Jammer

Smash Lord
You know you're a smasher when you refuse to use laser swords and heat-seeking turtle shells in real fights because it brings the element of chance into the match.

And not because laser swords and heat-seeking turtle shells don't actually exist.

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
You know you're a smasher if you go to school dressed up as your favorite character and start attacking your teachers/principals because your trying to unlock new characters.

You know you're a smasher because you throw paper rockets and try to control their paths

You know you're a smasher when you hear someone say "Young Link" and you use ganondorfs attack

You know you're a smasher when you dress up as your favorite character

You know you're a smasher when you see a new person and you say "New Challenger Approaching"

You know you're a smasher because everytime you kill someone you do your characters taunt

You know you're a smasher because whatever you kill someone with you do in real life to him

You know you're a smasher because you grab a fake sword and do a spin charge in someones face.

trueBLUE

Smash Cadet
You Know you're a smasher when you see a cheeseburger on the ground and you eat it.

You know you're a smasher when you see two ****** children walking down the street and you beat them senslessly.

You know you're a smasher when you try to double-jump then down+B on pedestrians.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
When youre watching tv, and you see Jerry hit Tom with the ironing board, you jump out of your chair and shout "MINDGAMES'D!!!"

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
You know you're a smasher if it's your family pastime.
You know you're a smasher if you chalk-up your controller before matches.
You know you're a smasher when you bet money on matches.
You know you're a smasher if you've ever used the phrase "Show me your moves!" as a retort.
i chalk up my hands a couple times XD:laugh::chuckle::laugh::chuckle:

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
You know your a smasher when you burn the insignia of your main into your skin.
When you pay your rent with tounament money
When you try to main with eveyone including pichu
When you try to beat your best target test by .01 second
When you post regulary on swf
when you have the brawl countdown on your desktop
When your still reading this

Top Bottom