• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know your a smasher when...

crush_T_asain

Smash Apprentice
this just a little post to poke fun at hours we've spent infront of the tv watching 2 charecters blasting each other off the screen so...

You know your a smasher when you cower over boxes that fall from the sky wondering if the will explode or not

you know your a smasher when you wake up at 2 am every day to check if NEW CHARECTER IS APPROCHINg on the dojo

you know your a smasher when you think twice about eating moving mushrooms

ok i know these ones are dumb(my friend has a huge rant about these you know you are a ___when___ but w/e)

Visual

Smash Cadet
When you do somersaults across the highway thinking the invincibility frames will prevent you from getting hit by a car

Symphony X

Smash Lord
you know your a smasher when you wake up at 2 am every day to check if NEW CHARECTER IS APPROCHING on the dojo
Heheh, that's me.

You know you're a smasher when you jump short distances in the air and slide into the floor to get around faster.

You know you're a smasher when you see a fox and a dragon about to battle, and think the fox has it won easily.

eodeth

Smash Apprentice
you know when ur a smasher when u think that if u break the bouncy ball u got from taco bell will turn u into super sonic or give u jetpacks

Magnacor

Smash Ace
this just a little post to poke fun at hours we've spent infront of the tv watching 2 charecters blasting each other off the screen so...

You know your a smasher when you cower over boxes that fall from the sky wondering if the will explode or not

you know your a smasher when you wake up at 2 am every day to check if NEW CHARECTER IS APPROCHINg on the dojo

you know your a smasher when you think twice about eating moving mushrooms

ok i know these ones are dumb(my friend has a huge rant about these you know you are a ___when___ but w/e)
Reminds me of Jeff Foxworthy's "You might be a redneck" jokes.

You know your a smasher when you've tried to grab onto the edge cliff to prevent someone else from grabbing on.

Uke

Smash Cadet
You know you're a smasher when you fire rockets that can blow people four hundred seventy-two feet into the air, but never leave so much as a scratch in the pavement.

eodeth

Smash Apprentice
You know you're a smasher when you fire rockets that can blow people four hundred seventy-two feet into the air, but never leave so much as a scratch in the pavement.
continued: but it really happened in a virtual ssb game [that will probaly never be made]

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
just wondering but isn't there a "u know play too much smash" in the melee disscusion room or something like that?

Uke

Smash Cadet
Meh, probably.

You know you're a smasher when wearing funny headgear lets you run really fast and jump ridiculously high.

crush_T_asain

Smash Apprentice
you know your a smasher when you can suddely jump AGAIN once your in the air and you try to flutter your legs to increase jump distance...end result you land flat or your face and pooping up what seems like and egg but turns out to be something else...something much MORE else

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
When you refer to hiding your weed stash at the last moment while rolling a joint and your dad comes downstairs as good smash DI then you know smash has ****ed you in the brain

and oh it has. Smash is the best game ever.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
You know your a smasher when you try to hit someone hoping their damage percent will increase, and then headbutt them thinking they will be sent flying into oblivion.

Uke

Smash Cadet
@ Dylan_Tnga: I could not make heads nor tails of that post, there. So you're saying that all smasher smoke weed or what? Seriously, it's kinda hard to read.

If anybody knows what he's saying, please translate for me.

You know you're a smasher when you honestly believe that throwing your arms up in the air to shield your face will protect your entire person.

Uke

Smash Cadet
You know you're a smasher when you can continuously hop up from the same ledge over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
@ Dylan_Tnga: I could not make heads nor tails of that post, there. So you're saying that all smasher smoke weed or what? Seriously, it's kinda hard to read.

If anybody knows what he's saying, please translate for me.

You know you're a smasher when you honestly believe that throwing your arms up in the air to shield your face will protect your entire person.
I said you know you're a smasher when you refer to last minute movements, such as hiding something quickly, or catching a dropped chocolate bar, as directional influence, or DI.

you... do know what DI is? :laugh:

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
This WILL MAKE YOU ROFL
you know your a smasher when...
you are constipated on the toilet and then miss-fire into the ceiling xD

Pima

Smash Journeyman
You know you're a smasher when you roll into a person hoping you'll pass right through him/her to avoid being hit

GenocideMachine

Smash Cadet
When you refer to hiding your weed stash at the last moment while rolling a joint and your dad comes downstairs as good smash DI then you know smash has ****ed you in the brain

and oh it has. Smash is the best game ever.
This screams "hay smashboards i smoke weed!!!!11" more than anything.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
You know you're a smasher when you refuse to use a baseball bat because it's not tourney legal.

You know you're a smasher when you can perfectly replicate the Ken Combo with a yardstick.

You know you're a smasher when you rub margarine on your shoes so you can wavedash better.

You know you're a smasher when you paint a piece of cardboard blue, cut it into a hexagonal shape, then run into people while yelling "SHINE-SPIKE!"

You know you're a smasher when your sole pickup line is "Show me your moves!"

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
You know you're a Smasher when the first thought that crosses your mind upon seeing a naked woman is, "Ain't got nothin' on Falcon."

crush_T_asain

Smash Apprentice
You know you're a smasher when you refuse to use a baseball bat because it's not tourney legal.

You know you're a smasher when you can perfectly replicate the Ken Combo with a yardstick.

You know you're a smasher when you rub margarine on your shoes so you can wavedash better.

You know you're a smasher when you paint a piece of cardboard blue, cut it into a hexagonal shape, then run into people while yelling "SHINE-SPIKE!"

You know you're a smasher when your sole pickup line is "Show me your moves!"
hahahah nice those are classic

you know your a smasher when you find out that the super scope will not feed the angry pacman pounding at your door

you know your a smasher when you plan to kill every goldfish to rid the world of bouncing fish that come out of small red and while balls

Uke

Smash Cadet
I said you know you're a smasher when you refer to last minute movements, such as hiding something quickly, or catching a dropped chocolate bar, as directional influence, or DI.

you... do know what DI is? :laugh:
Thank you, that is a lot easier to read.

You know you're a smasher when you roll in the middle of the street to dodge the big guy.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
When you are afraid to fall asleep because you think you'll blow up something
When you attack any doctor seen with a pill
When you think that ape at the zoo will cargo grab you and jump off a cliff
When you are afraid of fighting 2 children because you think you're gonna get wobbled
When you think an umbrella will have more priority than a sword

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
You know you're a smasher when you greet your friends with a knee to the face... (I've done it before...)

simplicityho

Smash Journeyman
You know you're a Smasher when you think holding a sword above you will result in a massive explosion.

You know you're a Smasher when you think kicking backwards while wearing a long pink dress causes the most damage.

You know you're a smasher when you hold the trigger on a gun for as long as possible to 'charge it up'.

You know you're a Smasher when bombs appear to walk.

Top Bottom