• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know what move is really overlooked?

Skyflyer

Smash Journeyman
F-tilt. Seriously. A lot of MK's I've played, it's like they all totally forget about this move. I almost always win MK dittos thanks to this move. It has like the most range out of all his moves. (Except drill rush but that sucks), and its like a very powerful aaa.

What other moves do you think are overlooked?

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
F-tilt is really good. I mean, it like completely out ranges nearly all of the cast on the ground, the only exceptions that I know of are Olimar, Dk, and boozer.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
F-tilt. Seriously. A lot of MK's I've played, it's like they all totally forget about this move. I almost always win MK dittos thanks to this move. It has like the most range out of all his moves. (Except drill rush but that sucks), and its like a very powerful aaa.

What other moves do you think are overlooked?
I saw the title of this thread, and thought F-TILT! Definitely the most underused MK move. I think D-tilt outranges it too, though.

mr_kennedy44

Smash Journeyman
I agree that F-Tilt is underused. Out of all the Meta Knight's that I play, I am usually the only one to use it often. It's a great move and most MK players should use it more often.

Nic64

Smash Lord
maybe it's just because I use it a lot but I don't think it's underused

gotta second up tilt, although it's application is somewhat limited anyway...

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
It's MK's up-smash that is overlooked. I see up-tilt used like once or twice in every match, but I hardly ever see MK's up smash used.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
dude NO un-scrub MK forgets his f tilt. uptilit has its uses and can even kill at like 125 fresh.

the move i dont see is Bair tho. i see it once every like 2 matches. it sucks@ every other move is complete ownage, a bit less used too is down b but wtf are you gonna do. i just get across stages with it

Zinc Elemental

Smash Journeyman
I was actually referring to a-moves. The only other contender for worst move would be the cape (assuming IDC is banned).

Zinc Elemental

Smash Journeyman
How isn't it his worst move? It has starting lag and it is very predictable. It makes a decent horizontal recovery, but tornado is a better alternative.
It can shield poke if angled downward. It's got the most vertical recovery out of any of his moves. It actually sweetspots the edge, unlike tornado.

It's not great, but it's not useless either.

Top Bottom