• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tournament Results: End of an Era, A New Beginning? *updated August 19th

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
I would come there but its hard for me to travel so I just stay in NoVA/MD since I could just play Azen, Chillin, etc. here
you're not helping us >< that means they have yoshi practice!!! WE'RE SCREWED!!!
lol

SOVAman

Smash Hero
you're not helping us >< that means they have yoshi practice!!! WE'RE SCREWED!!!
lol
I think Chillin has a lot of Yoshi practice I played him a lot more then Azen......lol

But, Texas Yoshi's have a different play style so we will see......lol

D

Deleted member

Nope, texas tainted your style to be a....ermm how should i put this...bad style. =P

<3 Texas even tho it phails at smash.

Furbs, come to a chula vista weekly when your down in cali pl0x.

D

Deleted member

Nah, you just have better players. Many good west coast players(mango anyone?) don't play brawl, cuz it sucks.

Ec phails.

West coast is definately better at everything except winning.

D

Deleted member

I got 9/30ish 2 weekends ago. I won my match, but then i had to go so i gave him the win, but it would've been 9th.
Singles:

Chula Vista XII
9/23
9 out of 30ish(ill check in a sec)

D

Deleted member

Hrmm i kinda didnt do well. First round i played really not well. Second round i won, with amazing chaingrabs offstage against sonic(lol).3rd i lost to a rediculous kirby who completely outplayed me and read me, but i did ok.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I blew it again, too. I think I got second to last or something.

I was just holding out so I didn't feel bad about posting it, ROFL. Seems a few of us had a bad weekend. >_<

Dude, can I, like...hire someone to teach me how to professionally manipulate brackets? I can beat the good people, but I suck giant donkey d*ck against the scrubs.

Anyway, no johns. Just gotta do better next time. A buddy of mine bet me I won't switch to Meta Knight for a weekend just to see if I do better, LOL.

Unrefined

Smash Journeyman
:yoshi: I blew it again, too. I think I got second to last or something.

I was just holding out so I didn't feel bad about posting it, ROFL. Seems a few of us had a bad weekend. >_<

Dude, can I, like...hire someone to teach me how to professionally manipulate brackets? I can beat the good people, but I suck giant donkey d*ck against the scrubs.

Anyway, no johns. Just gotta do better next time. A buddy of mine bet me I won't switch to Meta Knight for a weekend just to see if I do better, LOL.
I'm the same way, better my opponent is, better I do. Im gonna go to an NYC tourney in October, see what happens.

Sharky

Smash Master
If all goes right, I'll be going to a tourney for the first time in a long while this weekend. Time to rock that Yosh in a blur of cyan. =D

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
yeah im heading to an Appalaichan University tourney on the 11th, the other tournament i was supposed to head to hasnt happened yet. (apparently they cant get the place rented out or somethin).

so good luck to everyone heading out there to the tournaments, hope you guys do well.

Maybe they'll record some matches, i've really wanted to show you guys my Yoshi, i need an experienced critique on my style.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Big tourn this Saturday.... first one since my come back lolol... And m2k will be at the hobo tourn!! woot there is a chance!

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
god there has STILL not been a single tourney in the UK I have ever heard of yet. :( Sigh I dunno if I should keep my hopes up at all for tournies.

Also I can't decide whether I am coming or going on this site XD

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Big tourn this Saturday.... first one since my come back lolol... And m2k will be at the hobo tourn!! woot there is a chance!
good luck too you then

also I think I am in a little bit of a slump (meaning I am playing weird) I don't know if I am playing bad or if it is bad counter picks or if its bad match ups but I haven't been doing so great lately maybe I can do good at my next tourney on the 18th.

Top Bottom