• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tournament Results: End of an Era, A New Beginning? *updated August 19th

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Camp like you do in normal Brawl. If you land a hit, do an up hitting move (dtilt, up angled ftilt, utilt, Usmash), then follow it up with an Uair, DJ Uair, TJ Uair, and an egg for the finish if you need. If you grab, Dthrow if they're not at like, 120%, because it sets up for Uair stuff. Bthrow kills.

I'll have vids up soon.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yeah. If you don't hit with the very tip of Dtilt, it pops them up. Ftilt like, trips them and pulls them towards you unless you angle it up. There are 3 jumps, too, so you can Uair chain off the top.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I beat Wad at the last Tourney Play League. My talley of Yoshi kills is growing. Mwa ha ha ha! (evil face)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I beat x in a mm today going yoshi v. sonic. I got $5 out of that. I'm very pleased

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
X took 2nd at SIN2 losing to M2K for the finals 2-3... That made me feel like an actual good smasher for the first time in my life lol

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure i got 7th today, even though i had to leave while i was still in losers.
Beat klashkrool, nyjin, lost to mikehaze (first game i got him to like 170 last stock). Im not too dissapointed though, marth has generally been troublesome for me, but i played solid and ill get him next time =]

Gotta improve my delta camp though, if i can get as good as delta at it, itll be a nice way to mix things up (i dont have the patience to time people out though)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
lost to mikehaze (first game i got him to like 170 last stock). Im not too dissapointed though, marth has generally been troublesome for me, but i played solid and ill get him next time =]

Gotta improve my delta camp though, if i can get as good as delta at it, itll be a nice way to mix things up (i dont have the patience to time people out though)
Acquire that patience.

Top Bottom